Podcasts by Category
The Bob McCown Podcast
- 123 - EP 96 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with DAVE HODGE and DAMIEN COX talking the NHL, and remembering Walter Gretzky and Chris Shultz
EPISODE 96 - Broadcast legends, DAMIEN COX and DAVE HODGE join the gentlemen to weigh in on who they think is the best team in the NHL, recent coaching changes made around the league and then discuss the impact the late Walter Gretzky and Chris Shultz made in the world of sports.Fri, 05 Mar 2021 - 49min
- 122 - EP 95 - MARK SHAPIRO talks Dunedin, Nate Pearson and the Blue Jays rotation, George Springer and more
President and CEO of the Toronto Blue Jays, Mark Shapiro, stops by to talk about the new complex renovations in Dunedin, What he's learned about George Springer so far, Nate Pearson & the Jays rotation and his comments on the Mickey Callaway allegationsWed, 03 Mar 2021 - 41min
- 121 - EP 94 - JIM RUTHERFORD talks his exit from Pittsburgh and differences in goalies.Mon, 01 Mar 2021 - 40min
- 120 - EP 93 - PAUL MAURICE joins to talk coaches getting fired and coaching your strengths.
EPISODE 93 - PAUL MAURICE, Head Coach of the Winnipeg Jets joins to talk about coaches getting fired mid-season. What kind of an effect can they have on a team? How many changes can they make? Also, coaching to your strengths based on your personnel. And is he bad luck for coaches?? How good is the North division based on who they're NOT playing? An insightful episode with one of the best in the business.Thu, 25 Feb 2021 - 38min
- 119 - EP 92 - BUCK MARTINEZ joins to talk about the upcoming Blue Jays season and the status of the prospects.
EPISODE 92 - BUCK MARTINEZ, the voice of the Blue Jays, joins to talk about the upcoming season and the continued growth of the young core. How much does this team remind Buck of the early 1980s Blue Jays? Are the Jays done shopping? Do they need more pitching depth? What can we expect from Vladdy Jr.? Also, Bob and the guys share their thoughts on Tiger Woods.Wed, 24 Feb 2021 - 36min
- 118 - EP 91 - GEORGE MCPHEE joins to talk about his weekend in Tahoe and the hockey season thus far.
EPISODE 91 - GEORGE MCPHEE, President of Hockey Operations for the Vegas Golden Knights joins the show to talk about his weekend in Lake Tahoe and the NHL season so far. Also, how will his team prepare for the upcoming expansion draft?Mon, 22 Feb 2021 - 42min
- 117 - EP 90 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with STEVE SIMMONS and KEVIN DUPONT talking the changing state of sports reporting and role of the columnist.
EPISODE 90 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with STEVE SIMMONS and KEVIN PAUL DUPONT about role of the media in sports today. How hard it is during COVID? Also, how has the industry changed in recent years to make reporting on sports tougher? What is the role of the columnist and how has that evolved with the rise of social media? What is the line for being critical of a player? A fascinating discussion about sports media today.Fri, 19 Feb 2021 - 45min
- 116 - EP 89 - BRIAN BURKE joins to talk about his first few days in Pittsburgh.
EPISODE 89 - BRIAN BURKE on his new job in Pittsburgh. What are his first impressions of the team? Does he still believe in truculence? Has he met the team yet? How did he make it across the border? What's it like going from broadcaster back to team executive? How will it work with GM Ron Hextall? Who has the final say on player moves?Wed, 17 Feb 2021 - 27min
- 115 - EP 88 - MATT DEVLIN joins to talk potential Raptors moves and expectations going forward
EPISODE 88 - MATT DEVLIN, the voice of the Raptors, joins the show to discuss potential moves and the pitfalls of trades for the team at this point. What do the Raptors need to be competitive? Are they still a contender? Who can they afford to trade? Rumours about talks for Andre Drummond. How much does this team miss Serge Ibaka?Mon, 15 Feb 2021 - 47min
- 114 - EP 87 - DOUG ARMSTRONG joins to talk Team Canada 2022 and his vision of Canada's next Olympic team!
EPISODE 87 - DOUG ARMSTRONG was recently named the GM for Canada's next Olympic team. What kind of a team does he envision? Also, how many players are on the bubble? Are players playing their way onto the team? Have coaches started calling? When will he name the Head Coach? Also, his assessment of the Blues and their play so far this season. And what have been the challenges to this season? A candid conversation with one of the best in the business.Fri, 12 Feb 2021 - 34min
- 113 - EP 86 - TOM TEBBUTT discusses the Canadians at the Australian Open and then has 4 questions for Bob
EPISODE 86 - TOM TEBBUTT joins to discuss the Australian Open and break down the Canadian players. What happened to Bianca? Is it just rust? Who is he picking in the Shapovalov vs. Auger Aliassime match? Also, looking back over 40 years in tennis, what are his favourite stories and his favourite players? Then he turns the tables on McCown and has 4 questions of his own!Wed, 10 Feb 2021 - 51min
- 112 - EP 85 - SUPER BOWL RECAP with BOB and JOHN!
EPISODE 85 - SUPER BOWL RECAP with BOB and JOHN. Where does this game rank all-time? Who got their predictions right? What did the guys think of the broadcast crew and The Weeknd? What does this mean for future coaching opportunities for the Bucs assistant coaches? And the answer to the question, "Did Bob make his famous chilli"?Mon, 08 Feb 2021 - 45min
- 111 - EP 84 -SUPER BOWL PREVIEW EPISODE with HOWARD SIMON and MATT SEKERES!
*SPECIAL SATURDAY EPISODE*EPISODE 84 - SUPER BOWL PREVIEW with HOWARD SIMON and MATT SEKERES previewing the big game! How do you stop Mahomes? Is the Tampa defence strong enough? Can Brady do it one more time? How painful would it be for Howard to see Brady win... AGAIN?Sat, 06 Feb 2021 - 36min
- 110 - EP 83 - FRIDAY NHL ROUNDTABLE w/ GARY LAWLESS and MIKE ZEISBERGER talking NHL power dynamics and what is happening in Florida?
EPISODE 83 - THE FRIDAY NHL ROUNDTABLE with GARY LAWLESS and MIKE ZEISBERGER talking about who are the top teams in the NHL this season and how do we find out? Is first place in the north division for Toronto and Montreal mean anything? Will any coaches get fired during this COVID season? Is the best team in Florida?Fri, 05 Feb 2021 - 36min
- 109 - EP 82 -RAPTORS ROUNDTABLE w/ PAUL JONES and ERIC SMITH talking Fred VanVleet's big game and Raps future.
EPISODE 82 - RAPTORS ROUNDTABLE w/ PAUL JONES and ERIC SMITH talking about Freddy's 54-point night. How impressive is that performance considering how far he came? What moves are coming? What are the challenges in trading Lowry? How do the Raptors deal with Norm Powell's contract?Wed, 03 Feb 2021 - 47min
- 108 - EP 81 - MONDAY MORNING RECAP w/ Bob and John talking Raptors moves, Super Bowl week and the Canadian division.
EPISODE 81 - MONDAY MORNING RECAP with Bob and John. What are the Raptors next moves? Is this a playoff team? Is Bob excited about Super Bowl week? Think again. Also, are we delusional about the success of the Canadian teams in the North division? And a tribute to the late Saul Korman.Mon, 01 Feb 2021 - 56min
- 107 - EP 80 - FRIDAY MLB ROUNDTABLE with DAVE PERKINS and BOB ELLIOTT talking revamped Blue Jays lineup and Hall of Fame.
EPISODE 80 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with DAVE PERKINS and BOB ELLIOTT. What will the new Blue Jays lineup look like? Who plays third and first? Also, what are everyone's thoughts on the new rotation? Can we expect another signing or two? Also, Perk and Elliott are voting members for the Hall of Fame, what did they think about Curt Schilling's comments? Their thoughts on no one getting in this year. And what will they do about A-Rod next year?Fri, 29 Jan 2021 - 47min
- 106 - EP 79 - NELSON MILLMAN PART 2 talking more war stories from the FAN, the future of sports radio and Who Fired Bob?
EPISODE 79 - NELSON MILLMAN RETURNS for Part 2 of his discussion about the history of sports talk radio and some more war stories from the glory days of sports talk. Also, what does he think the future of sports talk radio is? Why was The FAN a breeding ground for successful on-air personalities? And who fired Bob?Wed, 27 Jan 2021 - 51min
- 105 - EP 78 - KEITH OLBERMANN joins to talk the legacy of Larry King, the signing of George Springer
EPISODE 78 - KEITH OLBERMANN joins the show to talk the life and legacy of Larry King. Also, the Blue Jays signing of George Springer. And what are his thoughts now that Trump is out of office? An extended Monday podcast!Mon, 25 Jan 2021 - 51min
- 104 - EP 77 - DAN SHULMAN joins to talk the George Springer signing, possible Jays lineups and what other changes may be coming?
EPISODE 77 - DAN SHULMAN of Blue Jays on Sports and MLB on ESPN joins the show to talk about the $150million signing of George Springer. Did the Jays overpay? What does it mean for the team? How does Dan see the Blue Jays lineup next season? What other moves may be coming? And will the Blue Jays be playing in Toronto at all this season?Thu, 21 Jan 2021 - 38min
- 103 - EP 76 - GLENN HEALY joins the show to talk the NHL season so far and his bagpipe career.Wed, 20 Jan 2021 - 44min
- 102 - EP 75 - MONDAY NFL FOOTBALL ROUNDTABLE with HOWARD SIMON and SCOTT RAAB
EPISODE 75 - MONDAY NFL ROUNDTABLE with HOWARD SIMON and SCOTT RAAB talking this past weekend in the NFL. What chance do the Bills have against the Chiefs? Who are the guys picking in the Battle of the Old Guys in the NFC?Mon, 18 Jan 2021 - 32min
- 101 - EP 74 - NELSON MILLMAN joins the show to talk changing sports radio landscape and deep meaningful conversations with Bob.
EPISODE 73 - NELSON MILLMAN, former Program Director of the Fan (and Bob's old boss) joins to talk about the history of the Fan, and sports talk radio. Also, the changing landscape of sports talk and how live games influenced a radio station. Also, he reminisces about deep, meaningful talks with Bob.Fri, 15 Jan 2021 - 38min
- 100 - EP 73 - RON MACLEAN from HNIC joins to talk the new NHL season, COVID and All-Canadian division
EPISODE 73 - RON MACLEAN from Hockey Night in Canada joins to talk about the upcoming NHL season. What can we expect with a shortened schedule and an All-Canadian division? How will COVID affect the schedule? Getting prepared for the new season.Wed, 13 Jan 2021 - 42min
- 99 - EP 72 - HOCKEY ROUNDTABLE w ERIC DUHATSCHEK and PJ STOCK with an NHL season preview.
EPISODE 72 - NHL PREVIEW ROUNDTABLE with ERIC DUHATSCHEK and PJ STOCK join to talk about the challenges of the upcoming season and does COVID make it a hard season to handicap. Should the All-Canadian division be permanent? What Canadian teams will surprise? Have the Leafs and Habs done enough to upgrade their teams? What is the best team in Canada? An entertaining episode to start the week.Sun, 10 Jan 2021 - 43min
- 98 - EP 71 - FRIDAY RAPTORS ROUNDTABLE with PAUL JONES and DOUG SMITH about Raps struggles, Masai's future and Nick's coaching.
EPISODE 71 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with PAUL JONES and DOUG SMITH talking the Raptors poor start to the season. What is wrong with the Raptors? Is it the roster construction, or is the team just playing poorly? What can Nick do fix the rotation? Who is underperforming? What is happening with Masai's contract? And is there help on the way?Thu, 07 Jan 2021 - 46min
- 97 - EP 70 -GERRY DEE joins to talk being a game show host, Hall of Fame and his love of the game.
EPISODE 70 - Comedian GERRY DEE joins to talk about Family Feud and being a game show host. Also, his sitcom makes its debut in the US. Also, his passion for the game of hockey and his opinions on the Hall of Fame!Tue, 05 Jan 2021 - 33min
- 96 - EP 69 - BILL DALY joins the show to talk the upcoming NHL season and playing a season in COVID.
EPISODE 69 - NHL Deputy Commish BILL DALY joins the show to talk about the upcoming season, and the challenges that COVID presents. How will teams manage player movement? What happens to the AHL players? Is there a threshold for cancelling games or shutting down teams? What are the current hotspots across North America? The season is only 2 weeks away!Mon, 04 Jan 2021 - 32min
- 95 - EP 68 - NHLPA Head DON FEHR joins to talk the new season, the lessons learned and how a deal was made to play.
EPISODE 68 - DONALD FEHR, Executive Director of the NHLPA joins to talk about the upcoming season and why both sides were motivated to make it happen. Also, what lessons have been learned by the league and the players ahead of the season? What was involved in the latest round of negotiations to get the season started?Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - 24min
- 94 - EP 67 - CURT MENEFEE joins to talk NFL season, playoffs and the surprises and disappointments of the NFL season.
EPISODE 67 - FOX NFL SUNDAY HOST CURT MENEFEE joins to talk about the NFL season. Are the Steelers in a slump or have they come back down to earth? What teams have surprised and disappointed? Are we in a new era of running vs passing game? Who are the Super Bowl favourites at this point? Can anyone beat the Chiefs? And why does Curt love the Expos?Wed, 23 Dec 2020 - 35min
- 93 - EP 66 - MONDAY NHL ROUNDTABLE with BRUCE GARRIOCH and SCOTT BURNSIDE about the latest on the NHL season
EPISODE 66 - A special MONDAY ROUNDTABLE featuring BRUCE GARRIOCH and SCOTT BURNSIDE talking about the latest news concerning the NHL season. What do we know at this point? Will the Canadian teams stay in Canada? What teams may have to move? How will the divisions work? What arenas may have fans in the stands? And what happens if there is a COVID outbreak on a team? Answers to these questions and more.Mon, 21 Dec 2020 - 34min
- 92 - EP 65 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with MIKE HARRINGTON and BILLY JAFFE talking Bills, leadership in sport, dynasties and the NHL season.
EPISODE 65 - THE FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with MIKE HARRINGTON and BILLY JAFFE. On today's show, we discuss the Bills and if they are serious Super Bowl contenders? And is it a good thing that we don't have the Patriots to worry about (or hate) this year? Are Dynasties in sports a necessary evil? Leadership in a locker room, is it overrated and how much value does one guy wearing the 'C' have to a team? And the upcoming NHL is facing major hurdles as the pandemic worsens, what is the current update? Will the season slide into February? And Bob offers his opinion on what the league should do.Fri, 18 Dec 2020 - 47min
- 91 - EP 64 - DOUG SMITH joins to talk fallout from the news of Giannis re-signing in Milwaukee.
EPISODE 64 - Raptors reporter DOUG SMITH joins to talk about the fallout from Giannis Antetokounmpo re-signing with the Milwaukee Bucks. Is there a chance the Raptors could still get him? What does this mean for the Raptors roster? Does Masai have a plan B? Could there be a re-build on the way? Would they consider trading Kyle Lowry in mid-season?Wed, 16 Dec 2020 - 41min
- 90 - EP 63 - JACK ARMSTRONG joins to talk Raptors rookies, coaching and the Buffalo Bills!
EPISODE 63 - Raptors analyst JACK ARMSTRONG joins to talk about the Raptors rookies and challenges of a shortened season. How Nick Nurse may approach this season and the "advantage" of being in Tampa? Also, who are the teams to beat in the East? And will Steve Nash be able to keep the peace in Brooklyn? And are Jack's beloved Bills for real?Mon, 14 Dec 2020 - 43min
- 89 - EP 62 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with BRIAN LAWTON and SCOTT BURNSIDE talking the start of the NHL season and COVID challenges.
EPISODE 62 - THE FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with BRIAN LAWTON and SCOTT BURNSIDE talking about the new NHL season and the challenges it presents. How COVID will dictate each market, and the challenges of introducing fans back into the building. Also, escrow and the deal between the players and owners.Fri, 11 Dec 2020 - 37min
- 88 - EP 61 - BOB MCKENZIE joins to talk his new book, COVID at the World Juniors, the NHL start date and being a hockey dad.
EPISODE 61 - TSN's BOB MCKENZIE reunites with Bob and talks about his new book and the process of writing. Also, what he misses about being a hockey dad. Also, why handicapping this year's World Juniors will be so difficult? And this Sunday is an important date for teams and the tournament overall. The NHL is rumoured to start January 13th, but what about the teams who don't want to play. Does Bettman have the votes and is there a chance this date slides?Wed, 09 Dec 2020 - 40min
- 87 - EP 60 - JP MOROSI joins to talk Blue Jays free agent targets and what the team's biggest needs are?
EPISODE 60 - JP MOROSI of MLB Network joins to talk about the Blue Jays free agent targets? Infield or outfield? Who should they target for starting pitching? Also, should they sacrifice any young players to make the jump to the next level? And what is the status of the DH in the National League? An entertaining podcast with one of our favourite guests.Mon, 07 Dec 2020 - 33min
- 86 - EP 59 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with MARTIN BRODEUR and DARREN PANG talking hockey, goalie workload and NHL players being ready.
EPISODE 59 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with MARTIN BRODEUR and DARREN PANG talking what players need to do to be ready for an NHL restart. How much practice do they need to be ready to start the season? Is the notion of monitoring a goalie's workload overblown? Who is the best goalie in the NHL right now? And Martin's memories of hockey in Montreal as a kid.Fri, 04 Dec 2020 - 37min
- 85 - EP 58 - KENNY ALBERT from NFL on FOX joins to talk NFL season so far, the Wednesday matinee and his love for the Canucks.
EPISODE 58 - KENNY ALBERT from NFL on Fox joins to talk about the NFL season so far. The surprise of the Pittsburgh Steelers and the strange Wednesday game in Steeltown. And yes, Bob got him to comment on the 8-3 Browns. And why the AFC Final could determine the Super Bowl winner? Also, which sport he prefers calling and his love of the Vancouver Canucks! Stay tuned for a Jim Kelley tribute from Bob and John.Wed, 02 Dec 2020 - 36min
- 84 - EP 57 - PAUL BEESTON joins to talk a possible new stadium for the Blue Jays and the legacy of the Skydome.
EPISODE 57 - PAUL BEESTON, President Emeritus of the Toronto Blue Jays, joins to talk about the legacy of the SkyDome-Rogers Centre. Also, what benefits would a new stadium bring? Where should it go? And what are the reasons behind building a new stadium for the Blue Jays?Tue, 01 Dec 2020 - 35min
- 83 - EP 56 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE w/ ERIC DUHATSCHEK and JOHN FORSLUND talking NHL season restart
EPISODE 56 - THE FIRDAY ROUNDTABLE with ERIC DUHATSCHEK and JOHN FORSLUND talking the NHL restart. What teams do not want to play a new season? What is the ultimate reason to play? Why are negotiations between the Players and the Owners stalled? Also, a bonus chat about news about a possible Rogers Centre demolition.Fri, 27 Nov 2020 - 46min
- 82 - EP 55 - BOB NICHOLSON joins the show to talk upcoming NHL season, World Jrs and International hockey this year
EPISODE 55 - BOB NICHOLSON of the Edmonton Oilers joins the show to about the upcoming NHL season. What is the latest news? What protocols will be in place? What did Edmonton learn from hosting the bubble last season? Alberta is currently Canada's COVID hotspot, how does that affect plans? Also, the World Juniors are in Edmonton, what are the plans? What is the immediate future for the World Championships?Wed, 25 Nov 2020 - 27min
- 81 - EP 54 - MATT DEVLIN joins to talk NBA free agency, Ibaka & Gasol's departure and Freddy re-signing.
EPISODE 54 - RAPTORS play-by-play MATT DEVLIN joins the show to talk about a wild weekend in NBA free agency. What happened with the attempts to re-sign Serge Ibaka and Marc Gasol? How does this affect the future for the Raptors? Can Nick Nurse coach this as currently assembled? Are they all-in on the Giannis sweepstakes next June? Season starts in less than a month.Mon, 23 Nov 2020 - 47min
- 80 - EP 53 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with PAUL JONES and HOWARD BECK talking NBA Draft, free agency and where does Freddy go?
EPISODE 53 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with PAUL JONES and HOWARD BECK. On the eve of free agency, what will the Raptors do? Was the drafting of two points guards an indicator? Who will also make a push for Freddy? Is this another Championship run for the Raptors? Does the Giannis factor complicate things for the Raps?Fri, 20 Nov 2020 - 35min
- 79 - EP 52 - Monday Night Football's STEVE LEVY joins the show to talk about the pressure of the new gig and the future of media after COVID.
EPISODE 52 - ESPN Monday Night Football play-by-play STEVE LEVY joins the show to talk about his job calling the iconic MNF. What he has learned so far and the pressure he puts on himself. Also, how things have changed for broadcasting during COVID and how that may change for the future. He talks his transition from College to pro football. And why is a kid from Queens a Rangers fan!! An entertaining episode with one of the best in the business.Wed, 18 Nov 2020 - 37min
- 78 - EP 51 - EUGENE MELNYK talks the coming season, the Sens young players and COVID vaccines.
EPISODE 24 - Ottawa Senators owner EUGENE MELNYK joins the show to talk possibilities for next season. What will the Canadian NHL look like next season? Also, the plan for the Senators and their core of young players. And drawing on his background in vaccines, Melnyk offers up his own take on the future of a COVID vaccine. An insightful show with an NHL owner.Sun, 15 Nov 2020 - 39min
- 77 - EP 50 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with BRIAN COOPER and ERIC SMITH talking Raptors decisions this offseason.
EPISODE 50 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with BRIAN COOPER and ERIC SMITH talking Raptors free agents and do they bring back Freddy, Serge and Gasol? How do they prepare for free agency 2021? Or are they in win now mode? How does another season with no fans affect their decisions this year? The NBA offseason is about to begin.Fri, 13 Nov 2020 - 32min
- 76 - EP 49 - MASTERS PREVIEW SHOW with IAN LEGGATT and DAVE PERKINS, who will win this November Masters?
EPISODE 49 - A MASTERS PREVIEW SHOW with IAN LEGGATT and DAVE PERKINS. How will hosting the Masters in November affect the golf course and the players? What about a Masters without fans? How does the course play to certain golfers' strengths? And finally, who has the best shot this weekend in Augusta to put on the green jacket on Sunday... or Monday?Wed, 11 Nov 2020 - 40min
- 75 - EP 48 - MONDAY MORNING RECAP with BOB and JOHN talking the loss of 2 legends, and the battle of 2 current legends.
EPISODE 48 - MONDAY MORNING RECAP with BOB and JOHN discussing the loss of Howie Meeker and Alex Trebek and their legacy. Also, the showdown between two current legends Tom Brady and Drew Brees. It's the week before the Masters as well. An extended episode to kick off the week.Mon, 09 Nov 2020 - 52min
- 74 - EP 47 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with DAREN MILLARD and PJ STOCK talking new seasons for NHL and NBA.
EPISODE 47 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with PJ STOCK and DAREN MILLARD. The new NHL season and how long should the season be? How will the player's react to modified bubbles? Economically, does a shortened season make sense for the owners and players? Does the NBA's date influence the NHL's thinking? An extended and entertaining roundtable!Fri, 06 Nov 2020 - 54min
- 73 - EP 46 - STAN KASTEN talks the Dodgers' World Series victory, Justin Turner and getting over the hump in LA..
EPISODE 46 - LA DODGERS PRESIDENT STAN KASTEN joins the show to talk about the Dodgers World Series victory. What it means to win in Los Angeles and getting over the hump. Also, his opinion on the Justin Turner controversy. What new rules should stay? Expanded playoffs? And finally the burning question... what's it like to be partners with Magic Johnson? An entertaining podcast with one of the best guys in the business.Tue, 03 Nov 2020 - 36min
- 72 - EP 45 - BRIAN BURKE joins to talk broadcasting vs team executive, his new book, and his love of Gary Bettman.
EPISODE 45 - Former NHL GM BRIAN BURKE joins the show to talk about his new book and why he prefers being a broadcaster versus running an NHL team. Also, he explains his love for Gary Bettman and what people misunderstand about the NHL Commissioner. And who were the most influential on Burke's long and varied career? A familiar name to Canucks and Maple Leafs fans tops the list. And why do Burke and McCown have the same title for their respective books??Mon, 02 Nov 2020 - 38min
- 71 - EP 44 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with RAY RATTO and MATTHEW SEKERES talking Jack Nicklaus, the World Series and the NHL.
EPISODE 44 - The Friday Roundtable with RAY RATTO and MATTHEW SEKERES talking Jack Nicklaus' decision to weigh in to the Presidential election. Should he be criticized? Also, a World Series recap. And does the All-Canadian NHL division have merit beyond a COVID-season?Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - 45min
- 70 - EP 43 - Blue Jays GM ROSS ATKINS talks Jays offseason moves, progress of young players and Old School vs. New School.
EPISODE 43 - Blue Jays GM ROSS ATKINS joins the show to talk about last night's World Series and the decision to pull Blake Snell. Also, is this a case of Old School vs. New School baseball? How are the Jays looking to improve this offseason? How does Ross feel about the progress of the young players? What does he think about the rotation and how will he improve it? Also, what are the plans for next season? Toronto or Buffalo, or somewhere else?Wed, 28 Oct 2020 - 39min
- 69 - EP 42 - The MONDAY MORNING RECAP and IAN LEGGATT to kick off the week!Mon, 26 Oct 2020 - 40min
- 68 - EP 41 - THE FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with DOUG SMITH & MIKE ZEISBERGER
EPISODE 41 - THE FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with DOUG SMITH and MIKE ZEISBERGER talking next season for the NHL and the Raptors. Where will they play? How serious is the Raps in Louisville rumour? Does Smitty think they will play in Toronto next season? Also, are neutral site World Series a good idea? Post-COVID do fans in the stands make a difference to the home team? A lively roundtable with two of the best!Fri, 23 Oct 2020 - 39min
- 67 - EP 40 - MIKE "DOC" EMRICK and BOB COLE join the show to talk retirement, the NHL and their storied careers.
EPISODE 40 - Two Broadcasting Legends MIKE "DOC" EMRICK and BOB COLE join the show to talk retirement and life calling the greatest game in the world. How they got into the business? Their role models and the challenge of calling games without fans. Emrick on his decision to retire and life after hockey. The Mount Rushmore of hockey broadcasters on ONE SHOW!Wed, 21 Oct 2020 - 43min
- 66 - EP 39 - MONDAY MORNING RECAP with McCown and Shannon talking sports fans in Tampa Bay and Joe Thornton's Cup Dreams!
EPISODE 39 - The MONDAY MORNING RECAP with Bob and John. Being a sports fan in Tampa Bay. Could Brady lead the Bucs to a Tampa trifecta? Has Joe Thornton been paying attention to Toronto? Does he really think the Leafs are his best shot at a Stanley Cup?Mon, 19 Oct 2020 - 31min
- 65 - EP 38 - BRUCE ARTHUR and MIKE HARRINGTON join the FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE to talk MLB, NHL, the Bills and favourite jerseys!
EPISODE 38 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with BRUCE ARTHUR AND MIKE HARRINGTON discussing the MLB Playoffs and what's wrong with the Dodgers? Also, the panel reacts to Vegas owner Bill Foley mentioning a "Canadian division" for the NHL next season. What are the leagues planning for next season? What are they learning from MLB, NFL and College Football? Also, are the Bills for real? Is Josh Allen the next Jim Kelley? And what is everyone's favourite team jersey? An entertaining FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE!Fri, 16 Oct 2020 - 45min
- 64 - EP 37 - KEN HOLLAND of the EDMONTON OILERS joins to talk free agency, plans for next season and Connor's health.
EPISODE 37 - Edmonton Oilers GM KEN HOLLAND, joins the show to talk NHL Free Agency and the challenges in Player Development during COVID. Also updates on Connor McDavid and Oskar Klefblom's health. What are they planning for next season? And are the Oilers planning any more moves?Wed, 14 Oct 2020 - 30min
- 63 - EP 36 - DAN SHULMAN & JP MOROSI on the FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE talking MLB Playoffs!
EPISODE 36 - DAN SHULMAN and JP MOROSI join the show to talk MLB Playoffs! Who is the favourite to win the World Series at this point? Who is the dark horse? How does this run influence the thinking on the Astros? What happens if they win the World Series? What new changes to MLB does everyone like, not like? How about the Playoff formats? A smart, entertaining FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE!Fri, 09 Oct 2020 - 41min
- 62 - EP 35 - PK SUBBAN joins to talk his long offseason, the NHL Draft and how he is preparing for next season.
EPISODE 35 - PK SUBBAN of the New Jersey Devils joins to talk his long offseason and not participating in the bubble. Also, preparing for next season and his role on a young Devils team. Diversity in the NHL and the reaction from around the league. What were his NHL Draft memories?Tue, 06 Oct 2020 - 27min
- 61 - EP - MONDAY MORNING RECAP with BOB & JOHN. Jimmy Butler goes off, NFL recap, and NHL Free Agency.
EPISODE 34 - The MONDAY MORNING RECAP with Bob & John. Jimmy Butler makes history vs. the Lakers. The Bills are 4-0... yes, THE BILLS ARE 4-0! Are Baker Mayfield and The Browns for real? Tom Brady is 3-1 and does Bob still believe in the Raiders? NHL Free Agency opens this week, who's shopping for goalies? An extended episode to kick off the week!Mon, 05 Oct 2020 - 43min
- 60 - EP 33 - NHL AGENT ALLAN WALSH joins to talk the NHL offseason, free agency, and the uncertainty of next season.
EPISODE 33 - Player Agent ALLAN WALSH joins the show to discuss NHL free agency and the complications of a static salary cap. Also, how players are coping with uncertainty for next season? Allan also addresses the Marc-Andre Fleury situation and discusses the challenges of the opening of free agency next week. And could we see more offer sheets this year than before? An insightful show from one of the best in the business!Thu, 01 Oct 2020 - 28min
- 59 - EP 32 - BUCK MARTINEZ joins to break down Jays-Rays Game 1, and preview Game 2. Also, who will the Jays add this offseason?
EPISODE 32 - Blue Jays broadcaster BUCK MARTINEZ joins the show to break down Jays-Rays Game 1. Also, a preview of Game 2 and who could we see in the lineup? Buck's thoughts on Shoemaker's 3 innings and what was the key to the Jays loss? This offseason, who could the Jays add to get them closer to a contender next season.Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - 28min
- 58 - EP 31 - DAVE HODGE joins the show to talk Jays vs. Rays, NHL Game 6 and why he can't get excited about sports right now.
EPISODE 31 - Broadcasting legend DAVE HODGE joins the show to talk who starts in Game 1 for the Jays vs The Rays. Also, why he can't get too excited about sports right now. Despite the efforts, sports is missing something? Also, Trump's taxes and the US presidential debate preview. An insightful show with one the best in the business.Mon, 28 Sep 2020 - 41min
- 57 - EP 30 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with TERRY KOSHAN and MIKE ZEISBERGER talking Stanley Cup Final and the Blue Jays into the postseason!
EPISODE 30 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with TERRY KOSHAN of the Toronto Sun and MIKE ZEISBERGER of NHL.COM. On today's show, the ratings of the Stanley Cup Final, and should the NHL be concerned? Has Tampa assumed control in this series? Also, the Blue Jays into the postseason and what does it mean for the young kids? And Buffalo finally has a team in the playoffs, but will anyone notice?Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - 37min
- 56 - EP 29 - EURO TOUR CEO KEITH PELLEY joins to talk the Tour during COVID and planning for next year. Also, the future of Sports TV.
EPISODE 29 - KEITH PELLEY of the European PGA Tour joins to talk the challenges of running a golf tour during COVID. Also, a lively debate about manufacturers influence on golf. Bob shares his story of golfing with John Daly. They also weigh in on the future of the PGA and R&A merger, and what next year could look like. And Keith gives his insights on the future of Sports TV.Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - 45min
- 55 - EP 28 - MLB HOST ADNAN VIRK joins to talk MLB Playoffs and the Jays rotation. Also, a recap of the Canadian sweep at the Emmys!
EPISODE 28 - MLB AND DAZN Host ADNAN VIRK joins the podcast to MLB Playoffs and the surprise teams heading into the postseason. Also, who makes up the Jays starting rotation? They also talk about the Canadian sweep at the Emmys, and what they miss about Broadway. Lots of topics and a great discussion on today's podcast!Mon, 21 Sep 2020 - 33min
- 54 - EP 27 -ROUNDTABLE with MARC CRAWFORD and KEN HITCHCOCK previewing the Stanley Cup Final
EPISODE 27 - The FRIDAY NHL COACHES ROUNDTABLE with KEN HITCHCOCK and MARC CRAWFORD. Two Stanley Cup winners break down the Final between the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Dallas Stars. What is the X-factor for each team? Will we see Steven Stamkos in the series? How can Dallas slow down Victor Hedman? How can Tampa handle Dallas' power forwards? Who is the sentimental favourite to win? An Insider's look at the Stanley Cup Final from two guys who have been there before.Fri, 18 Sep 2020 - 38min
- 53 - Ep 26 - Baseball Columnist BOB ELLIOTT joins to talk Blue Jays, MLB playoffs and the future of Vladdy Jr.
EPISODE 26 - Former Sun Baseball Columnist BOB ELLIOTT joins to talk all things Blue Jays and MLB. What does he think of the Blue Jays starting rotation and the job of Charlie Montoya? Also, are the Jays ready for the post season? And what does he think of the MLB playoff formats? Lots of baseball on today's podcast!Wed, 16 Sep 2020 - 36min
- 52 - EP 25 - Raps voice MATT DEVLIN joins to talk the Game 7 loss. What went wrong vs. Boston? Is the criticism of Pascal Siakim unfair? Potential offseason moves.
EPISODE 25 - Raptors Play-by-Play voice MATT DEVLIN joins the show to talk the heartbreaking Raptors Game 7 loss and the series. What went wrong vs. Boston? Is the criticism of Pascal Siakim unfair? Potential offseason moves and can they land Giannis? An extended episode!Mon, 14 Sep 2020 - 1h 00min
- 51 - EP 24 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with PETER KING AND BOB RYAN join to talk the Opening of the NFL season, MLB playoff formats and Raps-Celtics Game 7.
EPISODE 24 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with PETER KING and BOB RYAN. On today's show, NFL is back. Who are the picks to win the Super Bowl? Can Tom Brady lead the Bucs to a Championship and how will the Patriots look this season? Can the Chiefs repeat, history says no? Also, who is the dark horse this season? Also, the MLB playoff format, should the playoffs be expanded and the season shortened? And thoughts on the Raptors-Celtics game 7.Fri, 11 Sep 2020 - 45min
- 50 - EP 23 -COLIN CAMPBELL from the NHL joins to talk life in the bubble, and what are the plans for next season?
EPISODE 23 - NHL Hockey Operations boss, COLIN CAMPBELL joins the show to talk life in the bubble and final few weeks of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Also, what are the plans for next season? And when will it start? What are the considerations for starting a new season?Wed, 09 Sep 2020 - 31min
- 49 - EP 22 - MONDAY MORNING RECAP with BOB and JOHN. US Open, NHL Playoffs, Raptors-Celtics, Lou Brock are all discussed on a busy Holiday Monday morning.
EPISODE 22 - A recap of a busy weekend in sports with Bob and John. Novak Djokovic's ouster from the US Open. Was it an overreaction? Denis Shapovalov reaches the quarter-finals. Dallas draws first blood in the Western Conference Final. Is there a goaltending controversy in Vegas? Who will coach the Capitals? Boudreau, Gallant, Laviolette or Babcock? Raptors-Celtics game 5 preview. And Bob reminds us he was right about Raps being down 2-0. The Fedex Cup and memories of Lou Brock. A busy Monday show jammed full thoughts and opinions on the Bob McCown Podcast FEATURING John Shannon!Mon, 07 Sep 2020 - 50min
- 48 - EP. 21 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE feat. JIM HUGHSON AND DARREN PANG Talking Game 7 Previews and the Stanley Cup Playoffs
EPISODE 21 - A FRIDAY HOCKEY ROUNDTABLE featuring Jim Hughson and Darren Pang previewing all 3 Game 7s. Also, what happened to the Bruins and how much influence does Lou have on the Islanders? Are the Canucks an elite level team? And who would you start in goal for the Golden Knights, Lehner or the Flower? An extended roundtable with lots of hockey talk.Fri, 04 Sep 2020 - 52min
- 47 - EP 20- PETER MANSBRIDGE talks Athletes in this moment, the Leafs and podcasting.
EPISODE 20 - PETER MANSBRIDGE talks athletes and social justice. How they can influence politics and their fans. Also, the plight of the Leafs and the Raptors. And how podcasting allows ex-broadcasters to stay connected.Tue, 01 Sep 2020 - 34min
- 46 - EP 19 - RAPTORS ANALYST JACK ARMSTRONG talks Raptors Game 1. What happened? Where is Siakim and Gasol?
EPISODE 19 - Raptors analyst JACK ARMSTRONG joins the show to talk the Raptors Game 1 loss to the Celtics. What happened? Why are Gasol and Siakim struggling? Do the Celtics have any weaknesses the Raps can exploit? What do they need to do in Game 2.Mon, 31 Aug 2020 - 36min
- 45 - EP 18 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE with KEVIN WEEKES, BUTCH CARTER AND PAUL JONES talking the events of the past 48 hours in PRO SPORTS.
EPISODE 18 - The FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE includes KEVIN WEEKES, BUTCH CARTER AND PAUL JONES. The discussion is about the events of the past 48 hours in the NBA and NHL. What happened and what is next? Also, how can the players use this moment for change?Fri, 28 Aug 2020 - 46min
- 44 - EP 17 - Former Sportsnet Prez SCOTT MOORE joins to talk cancel culture in broadcasting, COVID restarts in sports and his new venture.
EPISODE 16 - Uninterrupted CEO SCOTT MOORE joins the show to talk to his former employees!! Scott talks cancel culture in broadcasting and how Don Cherry's career ended. Also, he and John geek out on broadcasting techniques during COVID and his new venture with Lebron James and Drake.Tue, 25 Aug 2020 - 38min
- 43 - EP 16 - Former NHL Coach BRUCE BOUDREAU talks looking for work, his thoughts on the restart and those Maple Leafs rumours.
EPISODE 16 - Former NHL Coach BRUCE BOUDREAU joins the show to talk his take on the NHL restart and life as a broadcaster. Also, looking for work during COVID and his desire to coach again. He also addresses the Maple Leafs rumours and who he thinks will win the Stanley Cup.Mon, 24 Aug 2020 - 39min
- 42 - EP 15 - FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE WITH BUTCH CARTER AND PAUL JONES. Today we talk NBA playoffs and Raptors vs. Brooklyn!
EPISODE 15 - A Friday roundtable featuring former Raptors Head Coach Butch Carter and Play-by-Play announcer Paul Jones. It's an all-NBA roundtable discussing success and coaching in the bubble, why certain teams may be struggling. Also, what has gone right for the Raptors in the first two games, and what they have to fix. Who will be in the NBA Finals, and what the Raptors have to do to get back to the Finals?Thu, 20 Aug 2020 - 41min
- 41 - EP 14 - CFL Commish RANDY AMBROSIE discusses season cancellation and what's next?
EPISODE 14 - CFL Commissioner RANDY AMBROSIE joins to talk the cancellation of the 2020 season and what's next for the league? Also, negotiations with the union, protecting Canadian players and sponsor reaction to the cancellation.Wed, 19 Aug 2020 - 33min
- 40 - EP 13 - Hall of Famer SCOTTY BOWMAN Joins to Talk the NHL Playoffs So Far.
EP 13 - Hall of Famer SCOTTY BOWMAN Joins to Talk the NHL Playoffs So Far. Who has surprised him? Are there any advantages to having last change? And how do you build a team in the salary cap world? An insightful conversation about hockey with the legendary coach. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions Check out the merch - https://teespring.com/stores/fadoo-productionsTue, 18 Aug 2020 - 33min
- 39 - EP 12 - Rangers Prez JOHN DAVIDSON Talks NHL bubble & Who The Rangers Pick #1. Bob has a Suggestion.
EPISODE 12 - New York Rangers President JOHN DAVIDSON joins the show to talk life in the NHL bubble. Also, Bob has a few suggestions for who the Rangers should select #1. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductionsThu, 13 Aug 2020 - 31min
- 38 - EP 11 - Toronto Mayor JOHN TORY joins to talk being an NHL Hub City and the breakdown of the Jays decision to keep them out of Toronto.
EPISODE 11 - City of Toronto Mayor JOHN TORY joins to talk being an NHL Hub City and fighting COVID in Toronto. Also, he explains the breakdown of the Federal government's decision to ban the Blue Jays from playing home games in Toronto.Tue, 11 Aug 2020 - 25min
- 37 - EP 10 - DON CHERRY joins the show to talk the NHL restart format and playoffs so far.Fri, 07 Aug 2020 - 35min
- 36 - EP 9 - Director GABE POLSKY talks his new film, RED PENGUINS and the influence of Russian hockey in the NHL.
EPISODE 8 - Acclaimed documentary director, GABE POLSKY joins the show to talk about his new film, RED PENGUINS. An amazing story about Penguins owner Howard Baldwin and his plight to run a Russian hockey franchise. Also, the influence of Russian hockey in the NHL and his thoughts on the 1987 Canada Cup! Red Penguins is available On Demand - August 4th. Check out the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90-iWQkExE&feature=youtu.beTue, 04 Aug 2020 - 25min
- 35 - EP 8 - MARK SHAPIRO Talks Jays Weekend Off; Pearson debut and the Jays Start.
EPISODE 8 - Blue Jays President MARK SHAPIRO joins the show and talks Jays Weekend Off due to COVID. His thoughts on Pearson's debut and the Jays hot start. Also, rule changes in baseball and an update on the ballpark in Buffalo!Fri, 31 Jul 2020 - 32min
- 34 - EP 7 - GARY BETTMAN Joins to Talk the NHL Restart and the New CBA.
EPISODE 7 - A very special "Hockey is Back" Episode featuring NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman, who joins to discuss the process leading up to the establishment of the hub cities and the NHL restart. Also, the league and Player's Association announced a new CBA during COVID. Also, what does next season look like?Wed, 29 Jul 2020 - 29min
- 33 - EP 6 - RAY RATTO talks MLB COVID Issues and Who Is Likely to Suspend the Season? The Owners or the Players.
EP 6 - RAY RATTO talks MLB COVID Issues and Who Is Likely to Suspend the Season? The Owners or the Players. Also, will the NFL learn the lessons of MLB? Or will their arrogance and "football culture" get in the way?Tue, 28 Jul 2020 - 31min
- 32 - EP 5 - DOUG SMITH Joins to Talk Raptors & NBA Bubble. How Are Players reacting? And Raptors chances?
EPISODE 5 - Toronto Star Basketball Reporter Doug Smith joins the show to talk NBA Bubble and the Raptors route to a repeat. How are the Players reacting to life in the bubble? What does the layoff mean for a healthy Raptors team? Also, Smitty's thoughts on the Last Dance. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductionsThu, 23 Jul 2020 - 28min
- 31 - EP 4 - GEORGE MCPHEE from Vegas and talks going into the NHL bubble & COVID challenges for teams.
EPISODE 4 - Vegas Golden Knights President George McPhee joins Bob and John to talk training camp and going into the Edmonton bubble. Also, life in Vegas and the situation in Nevada. How does his team prepare for a long playoff run, while living in Edmonton? And during COVID the NHL and NHLPA have also secured labour peace going forward. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductionsTue, 21 Jul 2020 - 34min
- 30 - EP 3 - Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe joins the Show! Brady's Chances in TB. COVID Concerns in NCAA.
EPISODE 3 - Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe joins the show to talk COVID concerns for major league sports and NCAA football. What will some states do without football? Should they even be playing? What will the Patriots look like without Tom Brady? And are the Bucs in Tampa Bay legitimate contenders now with Brady and Gronk? Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductionsFri, 17 Jul 2020 - 37min
- 29 - EP 2 - Brian Cooper Joins to Talk Sports Biz Risks for Leagues Restarting. Also, CHL Concerns?
EPISODE 2 - Sports Biz Expert Brian Cooper joins the Show! What the business risks for leagues coming back? Will sponsors feel the effects if the restarts don't work? Will advertisers come back once the live games start? Brian also talks Digital Arenas. Are they coming? The CHL has a tough road ahead as well. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductionsTue, 14 Jul 2020 - 30min
- 28 - EP 1 - NEW FORMAT, NEW NAME - JP Morosi & John Shannon Talk Issues Around MLB Season Starting!
EPISODE 1 - New Extended Format for the Bob McCown Podcast. On today's Friday roundtable, JP Morosi and John Shannon talk the issues surrounding MLB's season. Why they chose to NOT go with with a bubble format? And will the World Series winner be a legitimate title?Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions https://okyouvegot5minutes.podbean.com/ Check out the merch - https://teespring.com/new-bob-mccown-cartoon?pid=2&cid=2122Fri, 10 Jul 2020 - 38min
- 27 - EP27 - HHOF Picks. Should Lowe Have Been Picked Over Alfie? What is Kobe's Basketball Legacy?
EPISODE 27 - The Hockey Hall of Fame picks are in. Did Kevin Lowe deserve a spot over Daniel Alfredsson? After the Last Dance and the talk of Jordan's legacy, what about Kobe? What is his basketball legacy? Bob weighs in. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductionsTue, 07 Jul 2020 - 07min
- 26 - EP26 - Does MLB Have a Tanking Problem? Who is the Greatest Jays Pitcher of All-Time? Doc vs. Stieb?
EPISODE 26 - Does MLB have a tanking problem? Who is the greatest Jays pitcher of all-time? Doc vs. Stieb? Do the Jays have a shot this season. Bob weighs in.Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions If you want to appear in a future episode, please send an email to: email@example.comMon, 06 Jul 2020 - 06min
- 25 - EP25 - A 30-Minute FRIDAY ROUNDTABLE Featuring ESPN's Keith Olbermann & John Shannon!
EPISODE 25 - An extended episode featuring Special Guests Keith Olbermann from ESPN and John Shannon! The boys discuss the dangers and the economics behind the sports leagues returning to play this year.Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions If you want to appear in a future episode, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgFri, 03 Jul 2020 - 29min
- 24 - EP24 - Featuring Special Guest John Shannon! What Are the Dangers of the NHL Returning During COVID?
EPISODE 24 - Featuring Special Guest John Shannon! Bob and John discuss what are the dangers of the NHL returning during COVID. And will players opt out of returning if the number of positive cases increase?Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions If you want to appear in a future episode, please send an email to: email@example.comFri, 26 Jun 2020 - 09min
- 23 - EP23 - What Happens to Franchise Values After COVID? Will the Fans Come Back in Ottawa?
EPISODE 23 - How will COVID affect the long term business of pro sports franchises? Will ticket prices go down? Franchise values? Will owners be forced to shed their franchises? Also, will hockey fans come back in Ottawa? And an unusual NHL record that will never be broken. Bob weighs in, as usual. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions If you want to appear in a future episode, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgThu, 25 Jun 2020 - 06min
- 22 - EP22 - Vlad Jr or Bo, Who Will Have a Bigger Impact? Which Team is Poised to Win During Restart?
EPISODE 22 - Vlad Jr or Bo, which young Blue Jay will have a bigger long term impact? When the seasons restart, which team is better positioned to have a long playoff run? Leafs or Raptors? Bob doesn't hold back on his opinion.Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions If you want to appear in a future episode, please send an email to: email@example.comWed, 24 Jun 2020 - 06min
- 21 - EP21 - What Happens to Athletes Who Won't Play Because of COVID? Are the Owners Being Greedy?
EPISODE 22 - With all of the uncertainty behind testing and the spread of COVID, what happens if an athlete decides coming back this season isn't worth it? And why are the owners pushing for a restart to this season? Does it make sense economically? Bob weighs in. Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/FadooProductions If you want to appear in a future episode, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.orgTue, 23 Jun 2020 - 07min
Podcasts similar to The Bob McCown Podcast
- Spittin Chiclets Barstool Sports
- No Lie with Brian Tyler Cohen Brian Tyler Cohen
- NBC Meet the Press Chuck Todd, NBC News
- Cuomo Prime Time with Chris Cuomo CNN
- The Dan Patrick Show Dan Patrick Podcast Network & iHeartRadio
- The Don Cherry's Grapevine Podcast Don Cherry
- The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
- PTI ESPN, Tony Kornheiser, Michael Wilbon
- Freakonomics Radio Freakonomics Radio + Stitcher
- SmartLess Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes, Will Arnett
- Mea Culpa with Michael Cohen LSJ Media Group and Audio Up, Inc.
- Politicology Politicology
- Revisionist History Pushkin Industries
- 31 Thoughts: The Podcast Sportsnet
- Canucks Central Sportsnet
- Good Show Sportsnet
- Hockey Central Sportsnet
- Hockey Central 960 Sportsnet
- Tim and Sid Sportsnet
- Writers Bloc Sportsnet
- TSN 1040: Donnie & The Moj TSN 1040
- First Up with Landsberg & Colaiacovo TSN 1050
- OverDrive TSN 1050 Radio
- Leafs Lunch TSN 1050 Toronto