Filtrar por género
Kim Komando Today
Sound like a tech pro, even if you’re not! Award-winning popular host Kim Komando is your secret weapon. Kim is in a class all her own. Her widely successful radio show is heard on over 500 stations in the United States and internationally in 175 different countries. Kim has millions of fans who love her down-to-earth, deeply relatable, and easy-to-understand way of talking about consumer tech. Every episode is loaded with the scoop about the latest gadgets, online security, social media trends, and digital privacy. Kim makes it all entertaining and fun. With a mix of important news, practical advice, and compelling conversations, you’ll be able to make informed decisions and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the tech world. Kim started her show and still owns it herself. She’s not part of a big broadcasting company. Her company has no debt or investors. That’s why many small business owners also turn to her for advice on growing their businesses using web-based tools. In the Kim Komando Today Podcast, every episode is loaded with ways to better your tech life. New episodes of the Kim Komando Podcast drop every Monday through Friday. To learn more about Kim, the things she mentions, or submit a topic or question, drop by www.Komando.com
- 1323 - Cyberscams unleashed, Amazon Echo celeb exodus & Georgia's nude ID shockerFri, 02 Jun 2023 - 31min
- 1322 - Airbnb's guest chores, Fortnite's $245M settlement & smartphone spiesThu, 01 Jun 2023 - 32min
- 1321 - eBay's dead bats, Venmo dirty secrets & items Amazon won't let you returnWed, 31 May 2023 - 32min
- 1320 - Catching scammers w/ Trilogy Media, store facial recognition & printer hacksTue, 30 May 2023 - 34min
- 1319 - ChatGPT talking sex, ex tracking after divorce & make big bucks with email newslettersMon, 29 May 2023 - 36min
- 1318 - Surgeon General's social media warning, Roku's hidden menu & Amazon palm scannerFri, 26 May 2023 - 37min
- 1317 - Carmakers ditch AM radio, professor's ChatGPT mishap & TSA face-scanning techThu, 25 May 2023 - 33min
- 1316 - Data-hoarding free TV, HP printer ink sham & Apple's AI voice updateWed, 24 May 2023 - 33min
- 1315 - Twitter's landmark legal win, FB revenge p*rn & ChatGPT iPhone appTue, 23 May 2023 - 33min
- 1314 - Airplane crash for YouTube views, Apple's VR headset & laptop expiration datesMon, 22 May 2023 - 33min
- 1313 - Health apps exposing secrets, $2M IG influencer scam & Siri's triggering wordsFri, 19 May 2023 - 41min
- 1312 - Massive Peloton recall, WFH in bed & mosquito-attracting soapThu, 18 May 2023 - 33min
- 1311 - TurboTax $141M settlement, Google I/O surprises & Amazon’s TikTok clone
Plus, are online sports bettors destined to lose money? Finance journalist Randall Smith shares his findings from a Wall Street Journal investigation. Also, save big on rideshares with my Uber vs. Lyft comparison. Discover the top-paying cybersecurity jobs, free finance calculators to manage debt and cloud storage options.Wed, 17 May 2023 - 32min
- 1310 - Space junk hitting Earth, cruise ship potty cam & how to purge your browser's dirty secrets
Plus, will ChatGPT take your job? I speak with Matt Schlicht, CEO of Octane AI and a leader in the chatbot space, about the future of AI in the workplace and how to get it to work for you. Child predators target kids' webcams, Hawaiian tourists' GPS blunder and make sure your security cam doesn't break the law.Tue, 16 May 2023 - 33min
- 1309 - Drake's AI clone, AirTag stalking dilemma & avoid sneaky subscription fees
Plus, don’t throw away your old CDs! One guy has 400+ and I tell him how to digitize them like a pro. Also, is AI already killing people? Steve Wozniak thinks so. Why multitasking is impossible (and what to do instead), beware of restaurant QR code scams, tips for finding lost relatives and surfing the web without being tracked.Mon, 15 May 2023 - 34min
- 1308 - Steve Jobs' uncashed check, ChatGPT job heist & dead phone hacksFri, 12 May 2023 - 44min
- 1307 - TikTok car theft mess, AI-powered Microsoft Office & Google Maps gas savingsThu, 11 May 2023 - 33min
- 1306 - Google’s killing passwords, USPS job scams & Nextdoor fights nasty commentsWed, 10 May 2023 - 33min
- 1305 - Amazon Clinic privacy no-go, China's sneaky apps & 3 ways to remove your image from GoogleTue, 09 May 2023 - 33min
- 1304 - QR code scams, Chinese hackers win big & speed up your old computerMon, 08 May 2023 - 35min
- 1303 - AI marriage vows, AnyDesk scam alert & tools better than ChatGPTFri, 05 May 2023 - 35min
- 1302 - ChatGPT incognito mode, Microsoft Edge leaking info & AI news app
Plus, tennis star Emma Raducanu is training clients via hologram, and the crazy story of how a Medal of Honor recipient's remains were identified 73 years after his death. Hear from Olivia and Natalie, who had a nightmare brush with artificial intelligence voice cloning. Share your phone’s screen on your TV and how to password-protect important docs the easy way.Thu, 04 May 2023 - 33min
- 1301 - F-150 EV explosion, Apple’s VR costs big $ & use your phone to hang picsWed, 03 May 2023 - 32min
- 1300 - Voice stolen by AI, ChatGPT spam & 60-sec cybersecurity checksTue, 02 May 2023 - 32min
- 1299 - Social media horror story, firewall check & see what Apple knows about youMon, 01 May 2023 - 34min
- 1298 - $300 selfie fine, YouTube obits scam & Chromebooks breaking by the millionsFri, 28 Apr 2023 - 39min
- 1297 - Your router's dirty data secrets, Tesla’s Cybertruck debut & organizing photo secretsThu, 27 Apr 2023 - 32min
- 1296 - Taylor Swift’s FTX win, Kindle porn fiasco & fake Wi-Fi networksWed, 26 Apr 2023 - 33min
- 1295 - Musk's Honest AI, free $ from Facebook & states ban TikTok
Plus, are you being stalked online? Forensic expert Ricoh Danielson gives tell-tale signs and tools to find the person. Also, why Google went down $57B in one day and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth security gotchas. And, a hidden secret ID on your phone that gives away your private details to anyone and laughs you don’t want to miss.Tue, 25 Apr 2023 - 33min
- 1294 - Woman’s naked pics posted on Facebook, eBike’s deadly dangers & Google Maps hidden tricksMon, 24 Apr 2023 - 35min
- 1293 - Deepfake CEO scam, spot fake reviews & Marvel superhero workout appFri, 21 Apr 2023 - 43min
- 1292 - Long-lost Bible passage, 800+ free TV channels & the secret to cheap flights
Plus, popular apps have ties to Communist China. I reveal the ones you should stop using. I give my advice to a gal who needs to preserve 1000+ old photos and a guy who needs good Wi-Fi in a treehouse. Also, if your husband struggles to understand your mood swings, use emojis. Don't miss out on how your Apple watch can predict falls and my corny jokes.Thu, 20 Apr 2023 - 32min
- 1291 - TSA PreCheck comes to LinkedIn, Amazon's bizarre $1 return fee & how to run a free background check on yourself
Plus, I talk with self-made billionaire John A. Catsimatidis on his determination and journey to success. Also, curious about the dark side of Roblox? I tell you why scammers are after your kid's chore money! And wait till you hear why the FBI is warning against charging in public with low battery. If you're a hiker, Google Maps has new tools just for you. Oh, and should you let robots mow your lawn? I'll give you all the compelling reasons why it's time.Wed, 19 Apr 2023 - 32min
- 1290 - Temu's privacy threats, YouTuber's strange sex toy tax write-off & stealing cars through headlights
Plus, want to doomscroll on Twitter? In Arkansas, you'll soon need an ID for that. I give my take on the state's new law that says you need a license to get on social media. And if you've dabbled in crypto, buckle up as I uncover the latest scams. But that's not all, I've got your back with insider tips on how to keep your private info on Facebook under lock and key.Tue, 18 Apr 2023 - 33min
- 1289 - AI-generated nudes for sale online, Opera brings free VPN to iOS & how to post on Instagram for a big impact
Plus, PC sales are plummeting. I tell you what that means for the economy. Also, I give the lowdown on ChatGPT's first slander lawsuit. That's not all - Silicon Valley employees get a taste of the real world and they're not liking it. Also, order something online but it didn't arrive? I share what to do. And does Facebook have your secret info? I have a way to find out. I also talk to a guy who needs a good app to monitor older folks with serious health issues.Mon, 17 Apr 2023 - 34min
- 1288 - Warren Buffett’s take on AI, upload dead people to your computer & the introvert's guide to earning $ online
Plus, it's garden season! I've got the best smart sprinklers to keep your lawn green. But that's not all - Matt's got a genius email trick to track down data-selling companies. And if you're sharing a web doc, don't miss Allie's tip to avoid embarrassing edits. Also, I tell the tale of an unbelievable Jeep underwater rescue. And can you believe The Simpsons predict the future? Matt shares some bone-chilling moments that prove they might.Fri, 14 Apr 2023 - 41min
- 1287 - Subscriptions for used cars, robot waiters takeover & the real reason for airplane modeThu, 13 Apr 2023 - 33min
- 1286 - Congressman's fight to end sextortion, Tesla workers share customer images & Gen Z's 'dumbphone' obsession
Plus, I have the lowdown on all the juicy rumors surrounding Apple's upcoming Worldwide Developers Conference, including the highly anticipated Apple VR headset. Also, I'll share a little-known secret about Google Flights that could save you big bucks on your next trip. But that's not all. Find out about Tinder's $500 monthly subscription, and learn how you could be wasting money on tech without even realizing it.Wed, 12 Apr 2023 - 32min
- 1285 - 50 years of the cellphone, deadly Face ID crimes & ChatGPT's medical misfires
Plus, I talk to the inventor of the cellphone, Marty Cooper, to celebrate its 50th anniversary. I also shed light into the big choice of whether or not to delete a loved one's Netflix profile after they pass away. And if you're a bird-watching enthusiast, get ready to take your skills to the next level with a little help from AI.Tue, 11 Apr 2023 - 32min
- 1284 - ChatGPT's first slander lawsuit, Metaverse declared dead & don't sleep next to your phone - it could explode
Plus, I give my advice to a guy that wants a company email without having to pay for a website or domain name. Also, I share my thoughts on social media's response to the Nashville school shooting. NPR's biggest podcast is canceled. What does that mean for the podcasts in general? And I've got 5 pro tips that will make your online dating profile stand out.Mon, 10 Apr 2023 - 34min
- 1283 - 'Find My iPhone' directs strangers to man's house, tax prep site delivers malware & Google Drive’s sneaky file limits
Plus, for all the future social media superstars, I have the best times to post on Instagram. Matt gives you a pro tip on how to set up your phone to be a second monitor. And want to see more pics of your loved ones? Allie’s got a way to name your favorite people and animals in your photo app to find them easy.Fri, 07 Apr 2023 - 37min
- 1282 - China's app threat beyond TikTok, AI's plan to take 300 mill jobs & the device most likely to hurt you
Plus, I talk to a man who needs a safe space to share photos of his lost loved ones. Also, a 500 thousand vehicle recall for Hyundai and Kia - I reveal why you should park your car on the street for now. Worried about your job post the big AI boom? There's some exciting news about a new high-paying job that's emerging. And, I share some pro tips to protect your website with free online tests.Thu, 06 Apr 2023 - 32min
- 1281 - ChatGPT goes online, Amazon Sidewalk network's privacy risks & how to dump your ex on your phone
Plus, concerned about the privacy of your Chinese-made devices? You're not alone. I chat with a man who's worried about his new security cameras. Also, I take a look at the latest update on Starlink Satellite's coverage and what you need to know. I tell the story of how a single Facebook post helped a woman find a new kidney. And for all the savvy shoppers out there, I'll share some quick and easy ways to save money on Amazon.Wed, 05 Apr 2023 - 33min
- 1280 - Woman finds love with chatbot husband, tech leaders call for AI pause & secrets online advertisers don't want you to know
Plus, I've got the inside scoop on Chinese-tied apps that should be on your security radar (move over TikTok!). And if you're curious about the afterlife, I've got news for you - you can now experience a near-death encounter in VR. Plus, I'll share some top tips for protecting your privacy by stopping those pesky devices from listening in on your every word.Tue, 04 Apr 2023 - 34min
- 1279 - ChatGPT's creator unmasked, deepfake dangers in election & why not to say "hello" on phone
Plus, I unveil the tricks behind counterfeit brands using online ads. Traveling soon? I share how tech pros use hotel room TVs to their advantage. Also, I talk to a special guest who needs help finding a digital payroll solution for an Amish community business. That's not all - I reveal United Airline's new air taxi service and uncover whether or not you're paying too much for internet services.Mon, 03 Apr 2023 - 34min
- 1278 - YouTube car-crashing duo arrested, Amazon Sidewalk network's security risks & the top 3 reasons why your WiFi sucks
Plus, Amazon's latest feature that alerts you about frequently returned items. I show you how your smartphone can be a lifesaver. Also, TikTok's strange warning about Fruit Roll-Ups (hint: it's about plastic). Matt explores the weirdest and best subreddits. Allie shares some effortless ways to make money from the comfort of your couch - no hair brushing required.Fri, 31 Mar 2023 - 41min
- 1277 - AI takes over: 10 jobs most at risk, tips to keep your car safe from hackers & should you trust Amazon’s latest innovation
Plus, I uncover the truth behind Beethoven's death with a surprising discovery using just a few strands of hair. And, I speak with a woman named Alexa Seary and pass along tips for your Kindle, quick PC/Mac privacy, the perfect height for your doorbell cam, and checking your remote batteries using your smartphone. And don’t miss my jokes to brighten your day.Thu, 30 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1276 - Amazon's party drug trade, scam targeting Google users & 5 signs your webcam is hackedWed, 29 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1275 - TikTok's disturbing ties to Communist China, Terrifying Trump deepfakes & Recipe site hack you can't missTue, 28 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1274 - TikTok's hot seat in Congress, AI lawyer sued & 4 free alternatives to Microsoft Word
Plus, do you have a DJI drone? I'll give you the inside details on a security flaw that reveals your exact location. Fake job listings are running amok online - here's how to stay safe. Learn how AI is coming to your office, get paid for (fake) online jury duty, and discover 4 ways to know if something has been photoshopped. Finally, I have a great tip on how to clean up your messy phone apps.Mon, 27 Mar 2023 - 34min
- 1273 - Steve Jobs resurrected with AI, shocking scam uses Uber drivers & urgent iCloud warningFri, 24 Mar 2023 - 41min
- 1272 - Airbnb's guest chore lists, Fortnite's $245M settlement & find smartphone spies
Plus, phone, drone and a daring rescue — I talk to the man who did it all. Remember your old TV? It's part of a class-action lawsuit and I'll tell you how to get your slice of the action. Tesla app unlocks stranger's car, 3 apps for a healthier you, and my answer to this question: What's the safest way to store naked pictures of my wife?Thu, 23 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1271 - eBay's dead bats, Venmo shares dirty little secrets & items Amazon won't let you return
Take an incredible pic of the moon on your Samsung phone? It might not be all you. Also, I share how Google's newly introduced "Magic Wand" tool will change the workplace. And want to fact-check news from home or earn real college credits on YouTube? I got you covered. Don't miss my guide to detecting GPS trackers in your car.Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - 36min
- 1270 - 'Scambaiting' w/ @TrilogyMedia, facial recognition hits US stores & 3 signs your printer is hacked
Plus, ChatGPT-4 will soon be everywhere, even in cars. But hold on, I'll explain why this may not be good news just yet. Also, watch out for Bluetooth skimmers at the self-checkout to protect your financial information. And I've got the scoop on earwax-sucking headphones, money-saving smart water devices, and why you should stop giving your phone's address book to apps.Fri, 17 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1269 - America's plan to ban TikTok, Ring Doorbell's nasty legal loophole & save $ on your internet bill
Plus, AI chatbots are here to take over the workforce. Here's my take on why it's not such a great idea. Why spend taxpayer dollars on cable when there's Starlink satellites already here? I also have the reason why the world still uses floppy disks, how to cool down your laptop when it overheats (pro tip: not in the freezer), the clever way to see who gets your email and surveys that can make you a ton of cash.Mon, 20 Mar 2023 - 35min
- 1268 - ChatGPT's bias exposed, creeper cams in the men's room & CEO's sham medical implants
Plus, got a spy in your backseat? I list the top spots for hidden cams in your car. Dust off the record player - Matt shares why vinyl outsold CDs for 1st time in 36 years. Allie's got a neat trick on how to restart your phone with just your voice. And jumpstart your reselling business online with our pro guide. Get a headstart here komando.com/makemoney.Fri, 17 Mar 2023 - 44min
- 1267 - Bring a Trailer $1B car blog, Clever smart plug hacks & $10K/mo dream job travel blogging the world
Plus, I unleash the secrets to effortlessly bring your business online. Learn the ultimate hack to share grocery lists for events. But that's not all - get ready to capture breathtaking photos while hiking the Appalachian Trail with the ultimate photo gear recommendations. And wait, there's more - I've got puns that will have you rolling on the floor with laughterThu, 16 Mar 2023 - 36min
- 1266 - $100K given to scammer, but woman remains unconvinced, 15 tech items you can score for free, and Google Drive porn predicament
Plus, you won't believe the shocking trend that's revolutionizing productivity - 'body doubling'! Get ready to amp up your work game. Test your tech knowledge with this week's trivia on epic failures. Plus, the disturbing truth about celebrity deepfake porn and why it should terrify you. And hold onto your seats for a miraculous drone rescue.Wed, 15 Mar 2023 - 34min
- 1265 - Cancer patients' naked photos leaked, TikToker steals widow's ashes, and Florida wants blogger's government registration
Plus, you won't believe which jobs are on the brink of extinction due to AI - teachers, brace yourselves! Get the latest scoop on the government's TikTok ban, exploding e-bikes, and the top tax scams spreading like wildfire. Plus, I'll spill the beans on the ultimate day to send your email newsletter for maximum impact!Tue, 14 Mar 2023 - 34min
- 1264 - ChatGPT talking sex, ex tracking after divorce & make big bucks with your own email newsletterMon, 13 Mar 2023 - 34min
- 1263 - Shocking grandparent scam spreading, IRS tax changes & make $ selling your photos
Plus, how many hours does Elon Musk work a week? Spoiler - it's a lot. Allie's got a trick to stop doom scrolling. And Matt's got the scoop on unused programs that weigh down your computer. Plus, stick around for a moon TikTok trend and a heartwarming listener story about an Emu named Onion, written by ChatGPT.Fri, 10 Mar 2023 - 45min
- 1262 - Ford’s self-driving repo man, Bing AI’s new personalities & discover your Facebook friend rejects
Plus, banned from Airbnb? It might not be your fault. If you're an EV owner, I share the best temp for your car's battery range. (Hint: it's warm.) If you print wirelessly, make sure you do a few things first for your security. And before you click "buy" on that Amazon product, here's the lowdown on whether their warranties are really worth it.Thu, 09 Mar 2023 - 32min
- 1261 - Meta's porn tool, track down scammer's location & a creepy kissing boxWed, 08 Mar 2023 - 34min
- 1260 - China slams Musk, TikTok's shocking tracking exposed & earn $ with idle PCTue, 07 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1259 - Fake LinkedIn AI CEO offered job, online vacant lot scams & how Google really tracks you
Description: Plus, no one really trusts ChatGPT just yet - I've got the data to back that up. Short-sightedness is on the rise and tech is to blame. How to digitize old images and negatives in no time. And if you're worried about someone snooping on your PC, I've got a simple trick to put your mind at ease.Mon, 06 Mar 2023 - 35min
- 1258 - VW carjacking fiasco, Facebook tigers for sale & Morgan Freeman's fake voiceFri, 03 Mar 2023 - 46min
- 1257 - Mercedes-Benz new TikTok car, doc wants bad reviews gone & $200/mo worldwide internet
I'll tell you a scary story about a Netflix hacker and how not to be a victim. And I've got news about car subscriptions (not leases!), the new ways to use AI to get recipes or write a book, and the best places to put security cams.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 02 Mar 2023 - 33min
- 1256 - Facebook's $12/mo, Uber $10/mo just to use apps & Jeff Bezos favorite breakfast (it's super strange!)
Plus, I speak with a guy who 3D printed a QR code for his Dad's grave, tell you why Temu is not the best, and give steps to start your own resale biz online. And you'll learn how to get rid of an old computer the right way.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 01 Mar 2023 - 38min
- 1255 - Big tech Supreme Court showdown, woman lost $250,000 to romance scam & GPS darts
Plus, it's creepy. A photo shared online could reveal your location unless you change this setting. And I'll tell you how to organize your photos and get rid of the dupes. Finally, how one woman was arrested for using self-checkout the wrong way.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 28 Feb 2023 - 32min
- 1254 - Malware viral apps, AI job killers & 3 legit ways to make $20/hr at home
Plus, I'll tell you how to turn an old TV into a smart TV for $30, walk you through starting your own site, and pass along YouTube tricks only the pros know. And finally a good use for AI – no more doing laundry!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 27 Feb 2023 - 35min
- 1253 - $63K iPhone sold, make money taking surveys & Amazon supplement scam
Plus, I’ll tell you how to get a super cool video call background. Allie’s got a warning about popular apps that are malware. Matt’s inbox is cleaned out and yours can be too. There’s also a crazy headline you won’t believe and a funny joke at the end you’ll share with family and friends!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesFri, 24 Feb 2023 - 43min
- 1252 - Chinese spy phones, 3 old phones worth bank & emojis set man free from jail
Plus, I'm sharing secrets to saving money buying refurb tech. Elon Musk ticking people off on Twitter, again. This is cool: If you have an old stereo, make it use bluetooth speakers. I take shortcuts using templates and you can too. And Allie's got a list of funny, strange tech patents!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 23 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1251 - Tile’s $1M challenge, woman stalked for years & stop robocall pro tricks
Plus, I got the scoop on how to jump Bing and ChatGPT's waitlist, new ways to limit your kid’s screen time on YouTube and how to unsend that embarrassing email fast. Oh, photos with your dog make you sexier online! Ruff!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 22 Feb 2023 - 34min
- 1250 - TikTok's pedo problem, $100K freelancing gig, & earn big $ renting your yard
Plus, a dad's book made $1M because of his daughter's TikTok ad. I also have the scoop on Bing AI's creepy answers, how to save texts from loved ones forever, VPN shopping tricks to get lowest prices and you won't believe new camera features. Spoiler: Not on an iPhone yet!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 21 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1249 - Cellphones cause cancer, communist China's tech & store 100K songs in cloud
Plus, I'll tell you how to make sure your firewall is working. I also have tips to get rid of duplicate photos and stop snoops — along with my advice about websites, keeping in touch with grandkids, and being a money-making travel blogger.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 20 Feb 2023 - 35min
- 1248 - McDonald's AI fail, ChatGPT for recipes & stop keylogger spies
Plus, Kia and Hyundai's important update to stop car theft. How mail trucks are mapping cell networks all over the nation. And rent your extra space out for some extra cash.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesFri, 17 Feb 2023 - 34min
- 1247 - Cassette sales skyrocket, side gig brings in 40K/mo and secret keylogger signs
Plus, I was in the pool when a spy drone hung out in my yard. I'll tell you what to do if this happens to you. You don't have to waste money on Microsoft Office, get out of people search sites, and the best way to get internet off the grid.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 16 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1246 - Make $ with ChatGPT, Mom Can't Handle Teen's Phone Addiction & Smart Diaper is Here
Plus, I did research and found the best independent news sites. I get freebies from my cable company, you can too. Scammers are going after older folks on Medicare. Here's what to watch out for and warn your family!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 15 Feb 2023 - 32min
- 1245 - Cellphones Cause Cancer, Google's Bad AI and Bad Tech Buys
Plus, I'm going to tell you about new nasty job scams spreading. I also have browser tricks you can use to impress your friends. And if you have a slowpoke PC or Mac, we're going to fix that too!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 14 Feb 2023 - 34min
- 1244 - Best times to post, trending text scams, stop Amazon spying
Plus, China bites back at TikTok bans, what ChatGPT will cost you, no more Netflix password sharing, Gen Z's viral work trend and the secret to compressing images in Word or PowerPoint.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 13 Feb 2023 - 36min
- 1243 - Valentine scams, mouse tricks, inside look at K-pop
Plus, a quick way to prevent headaches and eye strain when you're at the computer all day, how to spot credit card skimmers at the gas station and the full story behind the Netflix fee drama (and its Super Bowl ad with General Motors).
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesFri, 10 Feb 2023 - 39min
- 1242 - Search your photos, get local freebies, $20K Dark Web jobs
Plus, the surprising stats about people who meet their spouses on dating apps, Ford cuts the price of its 2023 Mustang Mach-E, Microsoft rolls out ChatGPT-powered Teams Premium and an easy way to transfer slides and negatives to your photo library.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 09 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1241 - Report UFOs on this app, sell your stuff, find spy cams
Plus, how to legally bet on the 2023 Super Bowl online, stop Adobe from using your files to train its AI, find out how long your hard drives will last, Netflix Premium brings spatial audio to more titles and see how many hours it’s going to take to beat a game.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 08 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1240 - Woman kills Instagram lookalike, encryption 101, ChatGPT news
All rise: Emojis have entered the court. Plus, three WFH jobs that pay $20 per hour, a popular game for kids goes woke and a high-tech way to protect your logins that’s better than 2FA.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 07 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1239 - ChatGPT could steal your job, EV dangers, new YouTube labels
Plus, Gen Z goes old school for money management, avoid stalkers on dating apps, use your phone to hang pictures the easy way, how to record your computer screen for free, get the cheapest airfare and a trick to find every Wi-Fi network password.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 06 Feb 2023 - 36min
- 1238 - Video doorbell solves murder, TikTok cancer scam, best apps for seniors
Plus, watch out for this dangerous app, three quick computer tricks, why vintage video games are making a comeback, the richest dog in the world and a weird new way to make money.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesFri, 03 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1237 - Paper map revival, best TV settings, subtitle tips
What would you save in a fire? Most of us would run to our smartphones. Plus, why 50% of people don't connect the internet to smart tech, Netflix password sharing will be banned by late March and how to digitize your most important documents.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 02 Feb 2023 - 34min
- 1236 - Get weather alerts and $360 in freebies, cat chess, Xbox goes woke
Plus, why MacBooks are being sold for scrap, use physical security keys to protect your Apple accounts, end-to-end encryption in Facebook Messenger and cool ways to use your router's USB ports.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 01 Feb 2023 - 33min
- 1235 - Facebook killer, tech layoffs, gas vs. electric cars
Emailing your doctor? Prepare for fees. Plus, rent your car for cash, why you need a new email address ASAP and how to find spy cams with your phone.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 31 Jan 2023 - 35min
- 1234 - Most invasive apps, Netflix sharing ends, ChatGPT news
Plus, watch out for this important tax change when using Venmo or Paypal, access Netflix's new workout hub, my favorite eBay tip and why white-collar workers should be worried about ChatGPT.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 30 Jan 2023 - 35min
- 1233 - Exploding iPhones, ChatGPT vs. teachers, Bigfoot sighting
Plus, Ticketmaster's fight with Congress, how to find a dead phone you lost, the best apps for romantics and a weird new way to make money.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesFri, 27 Jan 2023 - 36min
- 1232 - Earn $1,500 by dating, stop phone scammers, worst tech mistakes
Don't wear your Apple Watch when you're boxing. It could call the cops! Plus, how to protect your IP address, Netflix will pay $385,000 for a flight attendant, what really happens to 'unsent' texts and why GM’s new Chevy Corvette is a hybrid and not an all-electric car.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 26 Jan 2023 - 32min
- 1231 - Amazon alert, when your laptop will die, money-saving streaming tricks
Plus, why this is a great time to buy new smartphones, the best way to get live TV, earrings that double as earbuds and my insider scoop on Apple's new Macs and their unbelievably powerful chips.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 25 Jan 2023 - 33min
- 1230 - Tesla lies, Walmart drone secrets, no more Netflix password sharing
Plus, Amazon's big layoffs spell trouble ahead, four ways to tell if an image is real or Photoshopped, prosecutors reveal murder suspect Brian Walshe's Google searches, the right height for your doorbell cam and how to block annoying scam calls so you don't lose money.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 24 Jan 2023 - 33min
- 1229 - How tech ages you, Apple Watch safety tips, best free video editors
Plus, employers get wise to work from home tricks, how fraudulent online retailers are robbing us blind, why Sony is reviving the Walkman and the scary way young kids find online porn.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 23 Jan 2023 - 35min
- 1228 - Parking ticket scam, trending TikTok tech, hide from facial recognition
We've got a wacky way to make money online. Hint: It involves your feet. Plus, the tech gadgets trending on TikTok, how to text from your computer and apps to plan a wedding.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesFri, 20 Jan 2023 - 43min
- 1227 - States ban TikTok, EV tax credits, new BMW subscriptions
Plus, protect your kids from ID theft, Bowling’s new pinsetters are causing drama, get handwritten notes into your PC, sniff out scammers with Google Reverse Image Search and how to get a hold of someone whose iPhone is on Do Not Disturb.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesThu, 19 Jan 2023 - 33min
- 1226 - Tesla's eight-car collision, Apple Maps update, ghost kitchens
Do you order dog food on Amazon? You might get illegal loot. Plus, stop your boss from spying on you, get Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop for free, useful streaming tricks and five weird ways to make money online.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesWed, 18 Jan 2023 - 33min
- 1225 - Cruel TikTok scam, Seattle vs. social media, Airbnb update
Plus, teens are diagnosing themselves with serious illnesses they found on TikTok, get better sleep with these podcasts and signs your phone or computer is infected with a keylogger. Oh, and men, stop putting your smartphone in your pants pocket!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesTue, 17 Jan 2023 - 33min
- 1224 - Dangerous nudes, angry neighbors, antivirus scams
Plus, how an Apple Watch saved a child's life, why Gen Z loves old gadgets (and will pay you handsomely for them), use your voice to control your TV and why you should wrap your car keys in tin foil.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesMon, 16 Jan 2023 - 35min
Podcasts similares a Kim Komando Today
- Club Random with Bill Maher Bill Maher
- Bill O’Reilly’s No Spin News and Analysis Bill O'Reilly
- Jewish Faith & Jewish Facts CHRI Radio
- The Clark Howard Podcast Clark Howard
- El Partidazo de COPE COPE
- The Chris Plante Show Cumulus Media Washington | Cumulus Podcast Network
- PTI ESPN, Tony Kornheiser, Michael Wilbon
- Es la Mañana de Federico esRadio
- The Jimmy Dore Show Jimmy Dore
- Kate Dalley Radio Kate Dalley
- Rich On Tech KTLA Audio Network , Rich DeMuro
- Marketplace Marketplace
- The Michael Savage Show Michael Savage
- The Peter Schiff Show Podcast Peter Schiff
- Adam Carolla Show PodcastOne / Carolla Digital
- Strawberry Letter Premiere Networks
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Premiere Networks
- Watchdog on Wall Street with Chris Markowski Radio America
- The Ramsey Show Ramsey Network
- THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUTURE with Ric Edelman Ric Edelman
- Royce White: Please, Call Me Crazy Royce White
- Hagmann Report The Hagmann Report
- Ask The Tech Guys (Audio) TWiT
- 辛坊治郎 ズーム そこまで言うか！ ニッポン放送