Nach Genre filtern
Drawing on years of experience as communications chief for President George W. Bush and senior advisor for the McCain-Palin campaign, Nicolle Wallace provides political insight and clarity on where the decision-makers stand on complex issues. Join her for analysis and discussion with the key newsmakers every weekday.
- 1128 - "There are so many investigations swirling"
Stephanie Ruhle, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses the delay of the January 6th Select Committee's hearing due to Hurricane Ian, Mark Meadows appearing in court in Georgia in a grand jury investigation and how Florida is preparing for the hurricane. Joined by: Katie Benner, Joyce Vance, David Jolly, Blayne Alexander and Ellison Barber.Tue, 27 Sep 2022 - 44min
- 1127 - "An ongoing cancer in our democracy"
Nicolle Wallace discusses the newest developments in the January 6th Select Committee’s investigation ahead of their newest hearing, another huge set back for the right of women to control their own bodies and health after a judge in Arizona allows a near total abortion ban, the former president’s growing embrace of QAnon and the protests in Iran. Joined by: Luke Broadwater, Mary McCord, Claire McCaskill, John Heilemann, Errin Haines, Charlie Sykes, Jonathan Lemire, Ashley Parker, Vaughn Hillyard, Simon Shuster, Michael McFaul and Nazanin BoniadiMon, 26 Sep 2022 - 1h 33min
- 1126 - "You can't legislate somebody having some shame”
Nicolle Wallace discusses next week’s newest January 6th Selection Committee hearing, the latest news from GOP candidates around the country and a conversation with Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney for the former president. Joined by: Rep. Zoe Lofgren, Katie Benner, Andrew Weissmann, Dahlia Lithwick, Michael Steele, Rev. Al Sharpton, Michael Cohen, John Heilemann, Eddie Glaude and Marc Elias.Fri, 23 Sep 2022 - 1h 33min
- 1125 - “It's corrupting the foundation of the republic"
Nicolle Wallace discusses the major win in court for the Justice Department over access to the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago, more from New York Attorney General Tish James’s the 200-page lawsuit against the ex-president and his family, a report that Ginni Thomas will be interviewed by the January 6th Select Committee and more. Joined by: Sadie Gurman, Harry Litman, Peter Strzok, Miles Taylor, David Cay Johnston, Luke Broadwater, Jim Walden, Rick Stengel, Rick Wilson and Aisha Mills.Thu, 22 Sep 2022 - 1h 29min
- 1124 - “Another huge and bonkers news day”
Nicolle Wallace discusses the massive civil suit against Donald Trump and his family filed by New York Attorney General Letita James and how it will impact their business dealings, the future of the January 6th Select Committee’s hearings and President Joe Biden’s strong rebuke against Russia in his speech at the United Nations General Assembly. Joined by: Tom Winter, Neal Katyal, Susanne Craig, David Fahrenthold, Harry Litman, Tim O’Brien, Rep. Madeleine Dean, Jackie Alemany, Barbara McQuade, Tim Miller, Carol Lee and Helene Cooper.Wed, 21 Sep 2022 - 1h 29min
- 1123 - “It is time for them to pony up”
Nicolle Wallace discusses the latest in the legal battle between the former president and the DOJ regarding the documents found at Mar-a-Lago, the criminal investigation into Florida governor Ron DeSantis, Peter Baker and Susan Glasser’s newest book about the former president, the plummeting gas prices and more. Joined by: Andrew Weissmann, Ryan Goodman, Jonathan Lemire, Asha Rangappa, Joyce Vance, Peter Baker, Susan Glasser, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm and Charlie Sykes.Tue, 20 Sep 2022 - 1h 34min
- 1122 - "Way outside of the norm of American politics and history"
Nicolle Wallace discusses former president Trump’s rally in Ohio and his embrace of the QAnon movement, the multiple threats to democracy growing inside the country, the funeral of Queen Elizabeth, the latest in the legal fight over the documents found at Mar-a-Lago and Russia’s continued attempts to influence democracies around the world. Joined by: Claire McCaskill, Frank Figliuzzi, David Jolly, Ben Collins, David Leohardt, Keir Simmons, Katie Benner, Mary McCord, David Laufman, Iuliia Mendel and George SolisMon, 19 Sep 2022 - 1h 29min
- 735 - Lives Well LivedThu, 11 Mar 2021 - 50min
- 2 - Welcome to "Deadline: White House"Tue, 03 Apr 2018 - 00min
Podcasts ähnlich wie Deadline: White House
- This Week with George Stephanopoulos ABC News
- The Beat with Ari Melber Ari Melber, MSNBC
- All In with Chris Hayes Chris Hayes, MSNBC
- Anderson Cooper 360 CNN
- Sex With Emily Dr. Emily Morse
- Justice Matters with Glenn Kirschner Glenn Kirschner
- Greg Laurie Podcast Greg Laurie
- Sekulow Jay Sekulow
- Morning Joe Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC
- The ReidOut with Joy Reid Joy Reid, MSNBC
- KCRW's Left, Right & Center KCRW
- The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC
- Mea Culpa with Michael Cohen LSJ Media Group and Audio Up, Inc.
- Marketplace All-in-One Marketplace
- The MeidasTouch Podcast MeidasTouch
- Skullduggery Michael Isikoff, Daniel Klaidman, Victoria Bassetti
- The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle MSNBC
- Velshi MSNBC
- PBS NewsHour - Full Show PBS NewsHour
- The Mary Trump Show Politicon
- The Rachel Maddow Show Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
- Science Friday Science Friday and WNYC Studios
- Hell & High Water with John Heilemann The Recount
- On Point WBUR