Podcasts by Category
Drawing on years of experience as communications chief for President George W. Bush and senior advisor for the McCain-Palin campaign, Nicolle Wallace provides political insight and clarity on where the decision-makers stand on complex issues. Join her for analysis and discussion with the key newsmakers every weekday.
- 1094 - "A little chill down your spine"
John Heilemann, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses the FBI’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. Plus, far-right rhetoric intensifies online, and primary day in Wisconsin. Joined by: Betsy Woodruff Swan, Jonathan Lemire, Andrew Weissmann, Asha Rangappa, Charlie Sykes, Tim Miller, Nicolle Wallace, Katie Benner, Frank Figliuzzi, Maya Wiley, Ben Collins, Shaq Brewster, and Sam SteinTue, 9 Aug 2022 - 1h 26min
- 1093 - "Straight into that brick wall”
John Heilemann, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses Biden’s big legislative wins. Plus, Indiana’s governor signs the first post-Roe abortion ban, the war between Trump and his generals, Trump targets a top Wisconsin lawmaker, GOP hypocrisy in Michigan, DeSantis ousts a state attorney, and a triple threat of viruses. Joined by: Jake Sherman, Katty Kay, Mike Murphy, Melissa Murray, Ashley Parker, Neal Katyal, Michael Steele, Nathan Layne, Neal Katyal, Andrew Warren, and Dr. Kavita PatelMon, 8 Aug 2022 - 1h 32min
- 1092 - "Totally dead in the water"
Michael Steele, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses conspiracy and controversy at CPAC. Plus, Trump’s legal team speaks with DOJ 1/6 investigators, Biden’s week of wins, Alex Jones’ big payout, Kari Lake wins in Arizona, the fallout from Kansans’ abortion vote, and outrage over Griner’s sentence. Joined by: Ben Rhodes, Isaac Arnsdorf, Shermichael Singleton, Betsy Woodruff Swan, Harry Litman, Rev. Al Sharpton, David Plouffe, Ben Collins, Sam Stein, David Jolly, Donna Edwards, Olivia Troye, Frank Figliuzzi, and Rev. Al SharptonFri, 5 Aug 2022 - 1h 27min
- 1091 - “The world’s tiniest violin is playing"
Michael Steele, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses Trump attorney John Eastman’s attempts to maintain the Big Lie. Plus, election deniers who could oversee future voting, Brittney Griner is sentenced to 9 years in Russian prison, Hungary’s Orban speaks at CPAC, Alex Jones is ordered to pay $4M to Sandy Hook parents, and Trump’s children testify in the NY civil probe. Joined by: Luke Broadwater, Harry Litman, Charlie Sykes, Nick Confessore, Katie Phang, Nick Corasaniti, Jeremy Peters, A.B. Stoddard, Tara Setmayer, Donna Edwards, Susanne Craig, and Tim O’BrienThu, 4 Aug 2022 - 1h 25min
- 1090 - "The frat is in charge of the campus right now"
Michael Steele, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses Kansans’ vote to preserve abortion rights. Plus, election deniers win several contested primaries, the DOJ subpoenas Cipollone, deleted DOD Jan. 6th texts, the RNC links up with “Stop the Steal” to train poll workers, and the Senate passes a health care bill for veterans. Joined by: Ashley Parker, Alexi McCammond, Donna Edwards, Jeff Timmer, Luke Broadwater, Joyce Vance, Katty Kay, Matt Dowd, Cornell Belcher, Heidi Przybyla, Jonathan Lemire, Jena Griswold, and Paul RieckhoffWed, 3 Aug 2022 - 1h 28min
- 1089 - “Everybody hears the dog whistle”
Alicia Menendez, in for Nicolle Wallace, discusses primary day for a divided Republican party. Plus, the U.S. kills a top terror leader, Pelosi arrives in Taiwan, Kansas holds the first post-Roe abortion referendum, and the possible cover-up of Secret Service agents’ deleted texts. Joined by: Shaq Brewster, Yamiche Alcindor, Jake Sherman, Charlie Sykes, Frank Figliuzzi, Rick Stengel, Nick Kristof, Dasha Burns, Michele Goodwin, Vaughn Hillyard, Eddie Glaude, Maria Teresa Kumar, Matt Dowd, Steve Kornacki, Betsy Woodruff Swan, and Harry LitmanTue, 2 Aug 2022 - 1h 25min
- 1088 - "Has come to fruition here"
Nicolle Wallace discusses tomorrow’s primaries in Arizona shaping up to be a big test for the Republican party. Plus, Fox News has not interviewed Trump in over 100 days, veterans continue to slam Republicans for rejecting the bill that gives care to those exposed to burn pits, a January 6th rioter is sentenced to over 7 years in prison, Trump allies are caught on tape discussing pardons, Kansas is set to vote on new abortion restrictions, and a U.S. drone strike kills a top Al-Qaeda leader. Joined by: Vaughn Hillyard, Donna Edwards, Tim Miller, Jeremy Peters, Paul Rieckhoff, Miles Taylor, Frank Figliuzzi, Claire McCaskill, Jackie Alemany, Matthew Dowd, Monica Alba, Kristen Welker, John Brennan, and David RohdeMon, 1 Aug 2022 - 1h 40min
- 735 - Lives Well LivedThu, 11 Mar 2021 - 50min
- 2 - Welcome to "Deadline: White House"Tue, 03 Apr 2018 - 00min
Podcasts similar to Deadline: White House
- This Week with George Stephanopoulos ABC News
- The Beat with Ari Melber Ari Melber, MSNBC
- The Al Franken Podcast ASF Productions
- The Late Show Pod Show with Stephen Colbert CBS
- All In with Chris Hayes Chris Hayes, MSNBC
- NBC Meet the Press Chuck Todd, NBC News
- Anderson Cooper 360 CNN
- Inside Politics CNN
- State of the Union CNN
- The Lead with Jake Tapper CNN
- Democracy Now! Audio Democracy Now!
- FiveThirtyEight Politics FiveThirtyEight, 538, ABC News, Nate Silver
- Morning Joe Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC
- The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell Lawrence O'Donnell, MSNBC
- Mea Culpa with Michael Cohen LSJ Media Group and Audio Up, Inc.
- The Mehdi Hasan Show Mehdi Hasan, MSNBC
- Legal AF by MeidasTouch Meidas Media Network
- The MeidasTouch Podcast MeidasTouch
- The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle MSNBC
- Velshi MSNBC
- Way Too Early with Jonathan Lemire MSNBC
- PBS NewsHour - Full Show PBS NewsHour
- The Rachel Maddow Show Rachel Maddow, MSNBC
- On Point WBUR