Podcasts by Category
The Steve Harvey Morning Show
- 1548 - Herschel's Erection, Sister O'dell, Nia Long Moves On, Chrisley Prison Time and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Who and what is the solution really? Pastor Motown summons his inner Jesse Jackson. The CLO is having way too much fun because somebody's boyfriend is not a snitch but he telling everybody about his GF's drunken ways. Herschel Walker clearly is suffering from CTE. The murder case of Shanquella Robinson is far from over. Sister O'dell is talking about Cher. Pimpin' is happy about the Browns in OT. Steve cuts through the BS and clarifies where/when real follow up job interviews happen. Todd and Julie Chrisley have been sentenced and both face 19 years in prison. Sex, cheese and flip flops are addressed in Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve has a royal recommendation just for you on Netflix. It's pure laughing old school style. BOOM!!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 29 Nov 2022
- 1547 - MELT Golf Tournament, Aquaman, Turkey Day JRAP, Thanksgiving Prayer and more.Mon, 21 Nov 2022
- 1546 - Don’t hurt me no more: A Conversation with Ts Madison
You’ve probably heard of Ts Madison through her iconic videos on social media, her TV show The TS Madison Experience, or even through her latest feature on Cozy, a track off the new Beyonce album. But before she became known for her content and out-of-this-world confidence as a trans woman, she was a sex worker that was battling stigmas within the same community that was meant to protect her.
In this episode, listen as Maddie shares her struggles in becoming unapologetically herself. Because although she’s always been very sure of who she is and what she stands for, it was the outside world - filled with transphobia and homophobia – that always made her feel like was inadequately representing womanhood and the trans community. Find out how Maddie overcame these comparisons and societal pressures to make herself happy - becoming the truest version of herself through radical self-love.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 17 Nov 2022
- 1545 - Record Breaking Job Loss, Best Life Delusion, Steve's VM, L.A. New Mayor and more.Fri, 18 Nov 2022
- 1544 - Beyonce Grammy Record, Donald Trump 2024, Roscoe W HOF, Plastic Surgery and more.Thu, 17 Nov 2022
- 1543 - Joy Killer, Tyson-Holyfield Collabo, Humping Reindeer, Derek Carr and more.Thu, 17 Nov 2022
- 1542 - Dave Chappelle SNL, Sister O'dell, Church Complaints, Thailand Girl and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! "Who you gonna call?" Black Panther got his ass whooped at McDonald's and is seeking help from The Jackpot Joint of Jerusalem. The CLO tells us if a speech impediment a deal breaker or nah? Our family gives us her opinion about Nick Cannon's 12th child and had something to say about the baby's name. Wakanda Forever came in #1 at the box office. Herschel Walker is still proving to be an abomination. Pimpin' was on fire with his picks baby! In love with his best friend writes in about a hella messed up situation. Bat soup that sends you straight to jail is in Thailand. Would You Rather asked if one would wear shoes on the wrong feet or really tight underwear? Today in Closing Remarks, Steve has a special message for The Steve Harvey Nation in Georgia.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 14 Nov 2022
- 1541 - LBJ Support, Herschel Walker's Advisor, Roscoe Wallace, Hurricane Nicole and more.Fri, 11 Nov 2022
- 1540 - Thanksgiving Items TSA, GA Runoff, Nets New Coach, Man Code Law and more.Thu, 10 Nov 2022
- 1539 - Kyrie Irving Cancelled, Election Aftermath, Stroke Game, Persistence Breaks Resistance and more.Wed, 09 Nov 2022
- 1538 - Election Day, Raphael Warnock and Stacey Abrams Interviews, Lotto Li and more.Tue, 08 Nov 2022
- 1537 - Oprah's Candidate's, Sister O'dell, Houston Wins World Series, Powerball $1.9B and more.Mon, 07 Nov 2022
- 1536 - BlackPAC Interview, Roscoe Wallace Litigation, Nick Cannon #11, Van Lathan and more.Sun, 06 Nov 2022
- 1535 - 877-29-STEVE, Beauty Queen Marriage, Kyrie Irving Comments, Biden's Speech and more.Sat, 05 Nov 2022
- 1533 - Takeoff Death, Kim K Mistake, Steve Nash Fired, Death Row Cuts and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Junior has a marriage question for his Rich Uncle. The CLO has something to say about the realities of a blended household. Migos' star Takeoff was shot and killed outside of a Houston bowling alley. Will gun control actually happen or is this just wishful thinking? Tracee Ellis Ross had a pre-Halloween birthday party and Kim Kardashian mistakenly showed up as Mystique from X-Men because she ASSumed it was a costume party. Butterball has a turkey talk line just for you and your questions. Steve Nash has been let go from The Brooklyn Nets. Death row inmate retaliates by harming himself in the worst ways. Twerking and pie eating is in Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talks about the senselessness in the Black community, the death of Takeoff from Migos' and getting to the polls to vote.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 03 Nov 2022
- 1532 - Bambino Air, Lakers Win, Latina Weather Girl, Lori As Beyonce and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Right it down, take a picture and see what happens! Pessimism is ruining a marriage and someone writes into The CLO. A 21 year old from CT flew American Airlines and she gave birth to a baby boy. Pastor Jamal Bryant went in on Herschel Walker. Lori Harvey turned heads as Beyonce. There is a latina meteorologist causing a rift in a member of The Steve Harvey Nation's relationship. Twitter is going to charge a new fee. Congrats to the Cleveland Browns because they beat the Bengals and Steve is happy. Alright looking @$$ and funny AF or super fine and very boring? is a piece of Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, police brutality in the Black community is the focal point and it leads to this one singular thing. Steve is voting and so should you!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 02 Nov 2022
- 1531 - Sister O'dell, $1M VS $10K, Church Complaints, Twitter Changes and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Junior's question for Steve tho! Pay or punish is the choice a cougar in Philly has inside Ask The CLO. There are members of The Jackpot Joint of Jerusalem who need a refresher course on the reefers. Kanye is out and Diddy is in! Certain states are allowing early voting. Sister O'dell is here to do some soul saving. Pimpin' reviews NFL week 8 and it was a good week for a pimp! $1,000,000 VS $10,000? Elon Musk has taken over and we see a new wave of online hate. Shirley just booed in Would You Rather and it frightened Steve! Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talks about discipline.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 01 Nov 2022
- 1530 - Raphel Warnock Interview, Rihanna New Heat, Part 2 RTL 305, Things 2 B Unseen and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Rumors of terrible sex is keeping a woman unsure about dating a specific man. Senator Raphael Warnock from Georgia stops by the show to discuss the importance of our vote for the midterm elections, the Medicaid cap, computer chips and more. Finally RiRi got some new music. Tonight baby is the sequel to the finale of Ready to Love MIA! Pimpin' is in to give us his NFL week 8 picks. Today we wrap up with the fellas sharing with us memories that are burned in their brain.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Fri, 28 Oct 2022
- 1529 - Kanye West Sketchers, Will Smith, The Lakers, Dirtiest Death and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Somebody wrote into The CLO about a marriage that is not monogamous. Kanye showed up unannounced to Sketchers in Manhattan Beach and was not welcome. The Fresh Prince gave a pep talk to The Los Angeles Lakers. A vertically challenged lady from FL called in and left Big Dog a voice message. NFL teams that need pep talks right now are brought to you by Big Dog as Will Smith. Carla and Shirley both got their vote on and now it's the fellas turn. The dirtiest man alive from Iran has died. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve goes to Memory Lane and leaves us with an important lesson that he learned in college.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 27 Oct 2022
- 1528 - Roscoe Wallace, Serena Williams, PVAMU, Steve Comedy Question and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Somebody's back and it's Humpday. The CLO wants to know what happens at a sex toy party really? Fentanyl was confiscated at LAX and a countrywide warning was issued by law enforcement for parents on Halloween. Lyft is offering a 50% percent off discount for rides to the polls. The greatest lounge sanger Roscoe Wallace gives us his opinion on Drake's 36th birthday party. PVAMU AND TAMU wins BIG! WTH is going on with The Lakers? Serena stepping away from tennis sparked thee question for Steve. Today the show wraps up a bit short and Steve is being hella extra with it, btw.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 27 Oct 2022
- 1527 - Blue Ivy, 877-29-STEVE, Pimpin' Picked It, C-Minus Chad and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Do you know what the 90/10 percent formula is? Steve's hypothetical situations in Ask The CLO tho! Ted Cruz and middle fingers are like "Kibbles 'n Bits" or something like that. Certain states have begun the early voting. A member of The Steve Harvey Nation left a VM about the kid that took his parents money to school. How many times do we need to tell you, leave the pranks to Nephew Tommy? Pimpin' is in Junior's Sports Report and he "Picked it" (repeat whenever)! A deceased woman's last laugh would tickle a cussing Christian in the right place. Would You Rather was a bit risque. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve gives us what we needed to hear and in the process, he made history. Thank you Big Dog!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 26 Oct 2022
- 1526 - Sister O'dell, Stacey Abrams Vote, Booty Talk, Golden State Rings and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Who you hustlin' for? The CLO deals with Felicia who might get told "Bye!" Kanye needs a "Come on dog!" conversation STAT! Stacey Abrams has that special energy. Sister O'dell said, "Niecy 'bout face some consequences for makin' it rain at school." The whole cast of P-Valley was @ JSU Homecoming. Tommy has a question about what he is seeing in his dreams. "The City" got some new jewelry! Would You Rather covers quickies on the weekends. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve has some words of wisdom just for us especially if we want red removal.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 24 Oct 2022
- 1525 - 305 Finale Ready to Love, Audible Kym, Popeye's Turkey, Kanye Ban and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! A trip is being planned and a request has been made. The Chief Love Officer didn't have to be so mean today. Jada out there doing too much again! Georgians are doing their thing at the polls and it is looking good. Yeezy made some anti-Semetic comments and a very powerful man has requested major companies to stop doing business with the genius. Tommy is speaking against this $95 thing that is coming back for Thanksgiving to Popeye's. Part 1 of the reunion show for Ready to Love Miami is tonight. We bring you the things that women do that men love. Would You Rather will have you fighting and getting naked. Today in Closing Remarks, Big Dog gives us a friendly reminder of what happened was not a fluke. PERIOD!!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Fri, 21 Oct 2022
- 1524 - Oprah & Stacey @ 8:30 p.m., Steve's VM, Pimpin' NFL Picks, Scary Movie Effects and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Pastor P is in the building and it is a controlled environment. In Ask The CLO alcohol and manipulation is being inquisitive for no reason. Gahhhdog a debate in the Sunshine State went Mortal Kombat mode. "Finish Him!!!" Steve's story from Dubai goes off the grid and straight into the blackness of impacted sand. A woman with self-esteem lower than Megalodon doo doo left a message. Is there a connection between scary movies and less stress or nah? Your favorite gentleman of leisure is back with the newlywed to give his week 7 NFL picks. How do you leave a woman you don't have feelings for anymore and still keep all of your sugar honey iced tea? The Halloween Edition of Would You Rather was odd. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talks about the power of choice and warns us about tactics being used to suppress it.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 20 Oct 2022
- 1523 - Kanye Being Sued, Roscoe Wallace, Grandma's Weed Cakes, Girl Scout Donation and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Did they see this coming? A man with no fear told the mother of his children that he found his soulmate. Kanye will be sued $250M by the mother of George Floyd's daughter. Voters in GA have spoken out. Our hero Roscoe is here to talk about the artists that are boycotting The Grammys this year. Congratulations to Inside the NBA because their contracts have been extended. The Girl Scouts of America were given the largest single donation EVER by the ex-wife of Jeff Bezos. Would You Rather had us choosin' between too much. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve had to remind us about the truth behind voter suppression and why our vote matters today.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 19 Oct 2022
- 1522 - Stevie Wonder's Blindness, Steve Business Class, Mother's Thanksgiving, Childhood Addictions and more.Wed, 19 Oct 2022
- 1521 - Ill Orgasms, Warnock-Walker Debate, Jordan Poole Deal, Ursher Baby and more.Mon, 17 Oct 2022
- 1520 - RTL Dallas, Herschel Walker AGAIN, Pumpkin VS Sweet Potato, Slowest Drive Thru and more.Fri, 14 Oct 2022
- 1519 - 20K Haunted House, Shushing Ur Spouse, The Warriors, Tommy's Tumeric and more.Thu, 13 Oct 2022
- 1518 - Kim K Booed, Food Delivery Apps, Bronny Nike Deal, PT SWAC and more.Thu, 13 Oct 2022
- 1517 - Weed Pardons, Voting Deadline, Draymond Green Punch, Texas Pete Hot Sauce and more.Tue, 11 Oct 2022
- 1516 - The First Lady, Jada Pinkett-Smith's Pamphlet, Deion Sanders Toes, Michigan Judge and more.
Good morning and welcome the ride! Ask Mr. Ready to Love contains pregnancy triangulation, to tell or not to tell? Are people tired of Yeezus? A man has cut off his wife's driving privileges of his car. Deion Sanders is back in headlines and they are talking about him. What is going on Dallas!?!? In Junior's Sports Report, Tommy's comment about Tom Brady was savage AF. Would You Rather covered your wife. Today the show ends with Tommy's story and best for last Happy Birthday Mrs. H!!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 10 Oct 2022
- 1515 - Decades of Music, MTH, Horror Movie Realities, Luxury Cars and more.Fri, 07 Oct 2022
- 1514 - Sister, Sister Split, Cuffing Season, Marri(Separate)ed Houses, Shirley's Handbags and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Kanye West and Candace Owens are trippin' in Paris. Here is a taste of Would You Rather. Week with no soap or no toothbrush? Mr. Ready to Love and Junior are here to address arguments over trash cans that lead to public disrespect. We get a hella tricky question coming in about being married while living in separate homes. Which Sister from 'Sister, Sister' is heading for Splitsville? Slow Boogie in for Pimpin' and he talkin' 'bout Russell Wilson and Ciara. Click here for advice and tips for cuffing season. Our girl Shirley has a new line of handbags just for the ladies. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talks about the ways life tests your will. There are two specific instances he mentions.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 06 Oct 2022
- 1513 - Sister O'dell Healing, Chili VS Gumbo, Junior's Indentured Servitude, Sober October and more.Wed, 05 Oct 2022
- 1512 - Stacey Abrams Interview, Facebook Question, BET Awards, Concussions NFL and more.Tue, 04 Oct 2022
- 1511 - Justice Ketanji Jackson Brown, AB in Dubai, Roscoe Wallace, The Return of Deacon Def Jam and more.Mon, 03 Oct 2022
- 1510 - Mr. and Mrs. Ready to Love, JRAP for Tommy, Slow Boogie's NFL Picks, SNL Drama and more.Fri, 30 Sep 2022
- 1509 - Hurricane Ian, 877-29-STEVE, Michael Jordan's Son, Queen Egbo and more.Thu, 29 Sep 2022
- 1508 - Beyonce World Tour, The Key To Wealth, Junior's Partnership, Tommy's Announcement and more.Wed, 28 Sep 2022
- 1507 - Short and Sticky, Steve's VM, Skrippa Pros and Cons, Kanye West and more.Tue, 27 Sep 2022
- 1506 - Tommy Is Cancer Free, Nia Long's Relationship, Junior's Pronouns, Groom Skid Story and more.Mon, 26 Sep 2022
- 1505 - Cardi B.'s $, Steve Goes Pen 2 Paper, Roscoe Wallace Sighting, Pimpin's Week 3 NFL Picks and more.Fri, 23 Sep 2022
- 1504 - Queen's Sceptre, 2 Dudes Laughing, Rapid Fire Marriage Questions, Steve's VM and more.Thu, 22 Sep 2022
- 1503 - Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Spates, Jackson, MS Lawsuit, Sister O'dell, Donda Academy and more.Wed, 21 Sep 2022
- 1502 - The Earl of Ottingham, Pastor Whitehead Gucci, Herschel Can't Win, Toyfriend Gets Destroyed and more.Tue, 20 Sep 2022
- 1501 - Bold Face Lies, Douche Bag Flashback, Mass Intentions, The Genesis of Arguments and more.Tue, 20 Sep 2022
- 1500 - Jimmy Kimmel Privilege, Early Morning Risers, Nursing Home Skrippa, Nick Cannon and more.Fri, 16 Sep 2022
- 1499 - Lebron James, Big Dog's Voicemail, It's Roman Snitches, PnB Rock and more.Thu, 15 Sep 2022
- 1498 - Black Twitter, Sherri Shepard, Sister O'dell, Halle Bailey and more.Thu, 15 Sep 2022
- 1497 - Queen Elizabeth II, Voting Tuesday, Fashion Week, Luxury Cars and more.Tue, 13 Sep 2022
- 1496 - Open Men, New Job New Money, Midlife Sex, Wedding Night Stalker and more.Tue, 13 Sep 2022
- 1495 - What Barack Is Cooking, Public Backside Inhalation, Kier's Hope Town Hall, Pimpin's NFL Picks and more.Fri, 09 Sep 2022
- 1494 - Chappelle Trash Talk, Kanye Boycott, Marriage Financials, Janet Jackson in London and more.Thu, 08 Sep 2022
- 1493 - King's Reality Check, The Sister O'dell Report, NFL Week 1, Billionaire Cleaning and more.Wed, 07 Sep 2022
- 1492 - Kanye Is Mad, Serena Williams GOAT, Vote Today, Steve In Bahamas and more.Tue, 06 Sep 2022
- 1491 - Steve Crying, Cuffing Season, MTH, Staying Young and more.Mon, 05 Sep 2022
- 1490 - Happiness, MTH, Family JRAP, Best Sandwiches EVER and more.Fri, 02 Sep 2022
- 1489 - Chris Rock, Labor Day, Deion Sanders, Steve's VM and more.Fri, 02 Sep 2022
- 1488 - Khaled New Album, Roscoe Hip Hop Opinion, Serena Retirement, Not In Nigeria and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! You get the formula today. Blended family pettiness was a topic dealt with by The CLO. DJ Khaled got another album. Steve talks about the most important thing in life. Roscoe Wallace shares his opinion about hip hop and reflects on the comments made by Fat Joe. Olive Garden rewards fakers. Nigeria makes a big change in policy. This round of Would You Rather takes us to Vegas and Big Dog is happy. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talks about Jackson, MS and their water issue and the imbalance with the poor in this country.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 31 Aug 2022
- 1487 - TB Stay Black, Lizzo High Road, JRAP In Steve's VM, Liar Liar Letter and more.Tue, 30 Aug 2022
- 1486 - Steve and Fame, Sister O'dell, Ask Steve, Hooker During Honeymoon and more.Mon, 29 Aug 2022
- 1485 - Nick Cannon #10, Corporal Punishment, Steve's Poem, Vanessa Bryant Wins and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Steve has a big announcement and a reinforcement of theory. Something about a BBQ grille set The CLO off. Nick Cannon cares nothing for birth control. Is corporal punishment being reinstated in school appropriate or nah? Steve did Junior DIRTY with his poem. Vanessa Bryant wins her case against the L.A. County Sheriff's Department. A man in Ghana cut his manhood off in his sleep. There is another malt beverage out there for you to enjoy with the ladies. This round of Would You Rather was right on for Friday. Today in Closing Remarks, Big Dog can't help himself but talk about Jodeci and his family.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Fri, 26 Aug 2022
- 1484 - KD Nets, Rashard Brooks, R&B Is Dead, LLWS Racism and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! What is the language of success? The CLO got the answers Sway. What's up with Bonnie & Clyde 2022? The officers involved in the death of Rashard Brooks will not be facing murder or assault charges. We have a concerned mother and a scary wife leaving messages today in Steve's voicemail. How much is Kevin Durant being paid to stay in Brooklyn? Is Diddy trippin' with his words about R&B or nah? The Little League World Series is not looking good right now. We get to hear Steve mock a bull in Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, a member of The Steve Harvey Nation gave Steve the assist. He also goes into a discussion about his faith and credits his mother for all of it.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 25 Aug 2022
- 1483 - Get Ur Sexy Back, Will Smith, Ice Cream, Dr. Fauci and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Who is the coldest push through artist? The CLO tells us what happens when the jump off wants a baby? Fauci stepped down from his position. AD Dolphin helps us regain our sexy and he talked about the best full body cleanse in the planet. Junior reports to us that the GOAT of the NFL is back. Would You Rather tapped into people's taste bud's. Today in Closing Remarks, the crew does some Q&A with Big Dog in Ask Steve.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 24 Aug 2022
- 1482 - Rodzilla 2 Russia, Beto O'Rourke, Detroit in Voicemail, George Clinton and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! You have a say so no mo! The CLO hurts your feelings today. Rodzilla 2 Russia STAT! The race for governor of Texas is on and Beto O'Rourke went off on a heckler. In Steve's voicemail, you see we are The Baddest for a reason! Pimpin's message to Deshaun is stop turning over! Did anyone hear about the hot auntie porn on Facebook? George Clinton has gone viral. Would You Rather tested some boundaries. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve reminds us of our power of choice.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 23 Aug 2022
- 1481 - Fat Joe Comedy, Jollibee Fried Chicken, Rev. Al Sharpton Weight, Ferris Wheel Sex and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Pick up where you left off and continue the journey. The Sunday Service is looking for a change because of the Hot Flash Ministry. The CLO had to deal with butt dialing today. Jollibee has the best fried chicken? Rev. Al reveals to us how he went from "belt size is the equator" to 129 lbs. Fat Joe will be doing a one-man stand up comedy show in NY. The QB of Cleveland will not be back until December 4. More men are getting plastic surgery. A couple was arrested for having sex on a ferris wheel. Body parts, mountains and surf made up Would You Rather today. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talks to us about the connection between motivation and discipline.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 22 Aug 2022
- 1480 - Tank Interview, Roscoe Wallace, LBJ $97M, Facebook Sidepiece and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Someone used to play a numbers game back in the day. No return policy, ex-wife's dogs and daughter's out of control development are what got dealt with by The CLO. Our family Tank stopped by to share with us his latest and last album R&B Money. The greatest lounge sanger of all time is back and he tells the truth about Tank and a couple of his new songs. Uncle Steve helps us imagine Lebron James and his $97 million extension to stay in Los Angeles. Seagrams got this deal that is so sweet that Carla might try and get it before you just in time for her anniversary. There seems to be an issue on Facebook and it requires attention STAT! Would You Rather Friday Edition was extra special. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve leaves us talking about the setback being the setup for the comeback.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Fri, 19 Aug 2022
- 1479 - Pimpin' NFL Picks, R. Kelly Jury Selection, Verzuz Battle $28M, Mr. Johnson from GA and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! What is the importance of showing up? Stupid brothers, political differences and the stalkarazzi made it to the desk of The CLO. Swizz and Timbo got a $28 million issue with Triller. Have you ever been embarrassed by your parents as they dropped you off for your first day of college? Mr. Johnson from GA called in about a comment Steve made about the 6 year old with malt liquor and Big Dog gave him some candor. Pimpin' is back with his NFL picks today. Is Trump a criminal or nah? Steve is speaking loudly as he shares his opinion on grilling. Would You Rather got Steve sharing his inner monologue. Today in Closing Remarks, Uncle Steve had some words of encouragement for a member of The Steve Harvey Nation.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 18 Aug 2022
- 1478 - North Texas Shooting, Kim K's Next, Trump Attorney, Sister O'dell and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Are we there yet? The CLO dealt with liposuction and a separated player with three on the side. Who's next for Kim K because people are placing bets? Trump got a billion dollar attorney! Sister O'dell stops by to address a pastor's "Movado" watch and more. Junior's Sports Report covered the shooting of a former North Texas running back Mike Hickmon. Is Prince Harry's underwear worth $1 million or nah? Visit steveharveyfm.com and get your chance at free money. Naked jump roping and pickle juice was in today's round of Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, we wrap up with Steve answering the toughest questions in rapid fire! DAMN!!!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 17 Aug 2022
- 1477 - Ms. Pat Interview, Steve's Me Time Story, Beyonce Called Out, NBA Bill Russell and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Cheating co-parent, no more morning sex and cologne placement are the topics covered by The CLO. Steve shares with us his "me time" story. Where are 6 year olds and malt liquor synonymous? Tank speaks out and defends Beyonce because a preacher went off on one of her latest songs. Ms. Pat stops by to talk about her new show and Steve pays her the best compliment. Your favorite play cousin talked about Bill Russell and Deion Sanders in his Sports Report. Would You Rather included a choice between pizza and tacos. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve brings up a great point. We all need a break. Take some time for yourself because it is imperative.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 16 Aug 2022
- 1476 - Spirit Airlines Brawl, Serena Williams, Racist Police Force, Back 2 School Memories and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Tommy shares with us some family memories. All of your love concerns will be handled with none other than Mr. Ready to Love who is in for The CLO. Nipsey is immortalized in Hollywood. The viral video was shot in DFW airport and a belligerent woman was seen arguing with and swinging on a Spirit Airlines employee. To share your location or not is the question. Is it appropriate between couples or nah? Serena Williams the GOAT is about to retire. The crew reminisce about their back 2 school memories. An entire precinct in Alabama has been fired for racist behavior. Would You Rather had 7 figures, body parts and hamsters. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve brings up the test. You can't have a testimony until you pass a test.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 15 Aug 2022
- 1474 - Exotic Animals, Best Time 4 Lies, Seagrams Integration, Best Friend Dillema and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Keep going and see what type of Christian Steve is. The CLO got something to say to friendzoned and in love. The fellas tell us what exotic animal they would want to communicate with. The ladies have the best suggestions for adult beverages from Seagrams Escapes that can take the edge off this weekend. Should a best friend tell her best friend about her husband's other family? This round of Would You Rather touches on internet history. We get a Facebook question about lying and the answers should not shock you. Junior is back with another episode of Truth Be Told and he was not being nice to a certain member of the show. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve reminds us to give God something to bless. You better be ready for what happens next!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Fri, 12 Aug 2022
- 1473 - Black Women No Calm, Steve Got Him, Ingrate Wife, Ask Steve and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! There is a big thing that we must all trust in and you will surprised what we is talkin' about. The CLO got a 24 year old wild boy that is in dire need of guidance. Someone is not appreciative of what she has and could very well be delusional. A question was asked to the ladies of the show and the answers were hella aggressive. This round of Would You Rather went ugly and funny at the same time. Steve ain't never taken nobody's lunch, however, if an opportunity presents itself, well. Steve from The Steve Harvey Nation had a question for Steve Harvey. Ever get paid too much by your employer by accident? Today in Closing Remarks, Steve gave us this. "Life is too short to be waiting on somebody to act right."
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 11 Aug 2022
- 1472 - Ugly Wives, Me Time Spot, Nicknames, Vacation Plane and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! No matter what, always take the time to be full of IT. The CLO had a woman write in that is married and completely bare for someone else. Comedy Roulette made its return and the focus was ugly wives. A certain action requires two hands and the crew was being mean to Tommy about it. Bitterman is here to give us the nicknames people went by. Would You Rather for today had a genius and a con man as choices. Where in the house is your favorite hiding spot to decompress? 30,000 feet in the air for more than a day at a time with a machine at the helm. Cool or nah? Today in Closing Remarks, Steve points out the importance your health and your time. Without them you are in trouble.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 11 Aug 2022
- 1471 - Kim K Breakup, Voting, Pimpin' Instant Picks, Workplace Germs, Steve's VM and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Steve gots a recommendation just for you or for the whole family. The CLO addressed self-respect and entrepreneurship today. Irv Gotti pulls a grimey move putting Ashanti out there like that. The DOJ finally gave Breonna Taylor some justice. Judge Steve explains what a "bought" lesson is to man who lost a friend over a fender bender as he checks his voicemail. Pimpin' stops by to give us his instant picks. Millenials spoke out as to how you know you are wealthy by being in possession of these certain items. Lysol posted some facts about what parts of the workplace are filled with the most germs. Lost phones, a sail boat and bird attacks were among the topics covered in Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve reminds us that you can't google success or experience
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 09 Aug 2022
- 1470 - Church Complaints, Brittney Griner, Mike Tyson Hulu, Husband Said Wrong Name and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Why are we here really? Pastor Motown sets the rules for members over 60 years old in Church Complaints. The CLO got his hands full with a potential husband hopper. Robert lost most of his commissary money just because. The Baddest Man on The Planet ain't too happy with Hulu! Carla was stuntin' with a member of the Knowles family and Steve gave us the highlights of Invest Fest. Your favorite play cousin touches on who will not be in the Super Bowl. Kids, drunks, and patients coming off anesthesia tell the truth! Congrats to Khloe and Tristan on their second baby despite not touching each other. The slickness was on full display in this round of Would You Rather. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve straight up says it, "Start your plan."
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Mon, 08 Aug 2022
- 1469 - Tyler Perry, Slave Experience Gone Wrong, Roscoe Wallace Opinion, Forgotten Money and more.Fri, 05 Aug 2022
- 1468 - Beyonce Controversy, Naomi Judd Estate, NFL Vibranium Shield, August Blues and more.Thu, 04 Aug 2022
- 1467 - Sex Location, FAMU Nudity, Asking 4 A Friend, Sister O'dell's Gucci Bag and more.Wed, 03 Aug 2022
- 1466 - Bill Russell Death, Nichelle Nichols, Will Smith, Donald Trump and more.Tue, 02 Aug 2022
- 1465 - Unaddressed Masochism, Ask Steve, Best Sammiches, Liquid Dreams and more.Mon, 01 Aug 2022
- 1463 - Steve's Legacy, MTH, Comedy Roulette, One Gots To Go and more.Fri, 29 Jul 2022
- 1462 - Happy Birthday Shirley, The Fellas Poetry, Facebook Question, Tampa Bay and more.Thu, 28 Jul 2022
- 1461 - Raising Cane's Lotto, $160 Million, The Champ's Strap Zaire, Brooklyn Bishop Jacked and more.Wed, 27 Jul 2022
- 1459 - Dave Chappelle, Thick and Thin, Steve's VM, Mega Millions and more.Tue, 26 Jul 2022
- 1458 - RiRi Fenty Expansion, Biden Positive, Roscoe Wallace Returns, Black News Channel and more.Mon, 25 Jul 2022
- 1457 - Mo'Nique and Neflix, Ne-Yo Interview, Herschel Walker Debate, Seagrams Baby and more.Fri, 22 Jul 2022
- 1456 - Green Eyes and Herschel, Child Support B4 Birth, MLB All Star Game, Sesame Street Place Trouble and more.Thu, 21 Jul 2022
- 1455 - Bill Bellamy Interview, TikTok. Seagram's, LBJ and Boston and more.Wed, 20 Jul 2022
- 1454 - Bennifer Affleck Official, Stabler SVU Naked, Phoenix Suns, Mega Jackpot and more.Tue, 19 Jul 2022
- 1453 - WTF Texans, Chi-Town Second Best, Boosie Pulled Over, Kardashian Womb Rental and more.Mon, 18 Jul 2022
- 1452 - Ready to Love MIA, Lizzo Interview, Houston Rockets, Wendy Williams and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! Whose word play is better? Mr. Ready to Love is here in for The CLO to answer your love questions. The ladies have a a little sumthin' sumthin' sweet just for you. Three time Grammy winner Lizzo stopped by to talk about being Emmy nominated. In NBA action, Houston Rockets, WTF!?!? Wendy Williams recently did an interview with The NY Post and went on a rant. What would you do if your job paid you 300 times your salary? This round of Would You Rather was about body parts and wrapped up the show with roles reversed and the ladies answering the questions.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Fri, 15 Jul 2022
- 1451 - Cardi B., Commotion In The Ocean, Sir Charles Barkley, Childhood Games and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! What is the key? The CLO has no advice because of a culture shock. Cardi B. and The Shade Room had a little back and forth. A threesome went wrong on Carnival Cruise Lines. Steve and Marjorie got love from the DMV inside the voicemail. Do you remember your favorite games as a kid that you played outside in the sun. Sir Charles donated $1 million to Spelman College. Tiger Woods plays in the British Open today. This round of Would You Rather could get you killed or set you free. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve shares with us his method of removing the anxiety of the unknown.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Thu, 14 Jul 2022
- 1450 - Oprah Winfrey, Stacey Abrams, Tommy's New Week, North West and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! BC has been given a new face and name. Disabled cameras in the house took the cake today with The Cheef. R. Kelly gets 30 years. Steve is defending Tommy's vertical issue. Stacey Abrams raises $22 million on her way to November 8th. The Las Vegas Raiders make history. Thomas Miles has a new week. Someone in Kim K's camp does not like the stalkarazzi. This round of Would You Rather was touchy to say the least. Today in Closing Remarks, Steve talked about trusting God's will and timing.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Wed, 13 Jul 2022
- 1449 - Celebrity Family Feud, Vacation Breakup, Fashion Week, Big Dog's Voicemail and more.
Good morning and welcome to the ride! What was Steve's favorite subject in school? Married but separated is a situation The CLO must explain. Pastor Gray is in critical condition and his family need our prayers. Facebook had a specific relationship question about break ups and vacation. Blue Cheese gives us the highlights of Fashion Week. Kevin Durant wants out of Brooklyn. We have a man with a plan for Steve's Presidency in his VM. Would You Rather was all over the place today and Steve's answer about Speak or Hear tho! Today in Closing Remarks, Steve reminds us that prayer changes things and people and to think about that.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.Tue, 12 Jul 2022
- 1448 - Jokes Gone Wrong, Housing Hiding Spots, Dating with Children, Infamous Steve Reenactment and more.Mon, 11 Jul 2022
- 1447 - $ex Preparation, Birth Prevention, Caught Red Handed, Front Lace Wig and more.Fri, 08 Jul 2022
- 1446 - Trapped In The Bathroom, Tears 4 Food, Fridge Food, Someone Told and more.Wed, 06 Jul 2022
- 1445 - Delectable Sleep Aids, Shirley's Porn Sounds, Imminent Beatdowns, Guaranteed Divorce and more.Tue, 05 Jul 2022
Podcasts similar to The Steve Harvey Morning Show
- El Partidazo de COPE Cadena COPE
- 93X Half-Assed Morning Show Cumulus Media Minneapolis / 93X | KXXR-FM
- The Dan Bongino Show Cumulus Podcast Network | Dan Bongino
- El Maestro Doggy El Podcast Doggy
- Don Cheto Al Aire Don Cheto
- El Show De Piolín Eduardo “Piolín” Sotelo | reVolver Podcasts
- Erazno y La Chokolata El Podcast El Podcast Mas Chido
- Es la Mañana de Federico esRadio
- Strawberry Letter iHeartPodcasts
- The Bobby Bones Show iHeartPodcasts
- The Breakfast Club iHeartPodcasts
- SmartLess Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes, Will Arnett
- Joe Rogan Experience Review podcast Joe Rogan Experience Review podcast
- Joyce Meyer Enjoying Everyday Life® Radio Podcast Joyce Meyer
- The Daily Motivation Lewis Howes
- The Ramsey Show Ramsey Network
- The Mindset Mentor Rob Dial and Kast Media
- Sleep Sounds Podcast | Sleep Meditation, White Noise and Sleep Music Sleep Sound Podcast
- Get Sleepy: Sleep meditation and stories Slumber Studios
- TED Health TED
- TED Talks Daily TED
- The Jubal Show The Jubal Show
- 辛坊治郎 ズーム そこまで言うか！ ニッポン放送
- 飯田浩司のOK! Cozy up！ Podcast ニッポン放送